• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check on a clear third brake light

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRoX85

CEG'er
Well I just removed my third brake light and seatbelt cover for a respray as the plastics where faded, I am in the process of fabricating a clear third brake light and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in these?? I can either do them smoked or clear depending on your preference and would sell them at 15bux a pop plus shipping?? so at the most they would be 20 shipped.. I would also do a group buy on these, the first 10 orders would get them for 10bux a pop plus shipping... Pictures will be up this evening so you know what your getting..

100_0482.jpg

100_0483.jpg

100_0481.jpg

Thanks
Jason

1-jumijc ( red )
2-newb (clear)
3-stilz(smoked)
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Would this include just the light? or the cover as well? if so I am very interested. Pics would be very well welcome to clear this up :laugh:

They will be made out plastic, It will not include the light only the cover for the light.. I will have pictures up for sure tom evening sorry for the late reply's I have a newborn and am currently fixing a rusted floorboard on my buddy's nova ss, so I kinda put this on the back burner for a few days bc noone was replying.. I will get right on top of it tom..

Sry with all the delays but with xmas going on and trying to get my car up and going, I haven't had time to cut the mold. I have the molds all laid out there will be nine available at first.. I should have them done sometime this week, and will be test fitting it on my car and post tons of pictures..

Bump piks are up, they are complete.. Each one takes about 2 hrs to complete, I can either create a how to on these or have a gb.. Materials alone will run you about 15bux though and then you own labor.. You decide.. I might put it in the how to's as well if its ok, and I can also do red..

your choices

clear
smoked
red

Please add your names to the list, along with the color cover you would like. Once all the GB slots are filled I will ship them out.... Please send payments to my paypal at flasrt04@aol.com

I also did a How to write up on it for future ref just waiting for mods to approve it..

1-jumijc ( red )
2-newb (clear)
3-stilz(smoked)
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-​

Status
Not open for further replies.