• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2011 CEG Calendar Photo Discussion Thread

BrApple

No Life But CEG
Post here if you want to ask the forum how your photos came out, should they be submitted for the calendar etc. This way we can keep the submission thread to just photos.

Last edited:
No problem. I don't have the time to setup and run the whole calendar but I'll help where I can.

I'll keep the submission thread clean of discussion by either deleting it or moving it to this thread.

I have this photo from this year, however Im thinking that the back ground isn't that great.

DSC_7684_Enhancer.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems like there isn't enough car in the picture - lots of background

Yeah, it seems like there isn't enough car in the picture - lots of background

well since it was from the fall meet I was also trying to get a good background with the fall colors. I have some others that are framed tighter on the car but there are other cars/people in the background.

Are rig shots ok even though it takes photoshop to remove the pole? Sorry if that question has been covered before. I'm new to this. ;)

Hmmmm - I don't see why those couldn't be used. It's not like you are enhancing or changing the true look of the vehicle, just removing the camera gear.

I vote that rig pics with photoshop done to only remove the rig is OK. What does everyone else think?

I did want to wait on taking this photo before just so I can submit it, but I want some opinions, such as, different angle, more front showing, do another picture, or any other advice. Let me know because I really want to try and submit something this year.

Anyways, here it is.

IMG_4379-1.jpg

•••• that is low :eek:.

Great picture as is, but the yellow thing in the background is distracting :/

I wouldn't cut the car off in the photo. also looks incomplete without the rear mesh. decent shot of the car, not sure on the background.

Back