• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WGL Meet 10/17 - by your request

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Since there are several of us that are wanting to get together before the weather starts to turn it's time to put words into action.

My place 10/17, if you are doing detailing work to your car (or having me do it) please arrive early, but no earlier than 8 am. While I don't normally put an end time, since it is Sunday, probably no later than 11 pm.

Food: Up to you guys. I'm thinking bring your own meat to grill, if people want to bring sides etc that's cool. I can provide soda, chips, condiments.

Hope to see you there.

Address
6 8 9 W o o d S t r e e t
Aurora, IL 60505
6 3 0 - 7 2 3 - 7 8 1 9 (cell)
6 3 0 - 2 2 5 - 0 9 3 9 (home)

Please add your name and food you are bringing (if you are) to share to the list.

1. Dave - Soda, chips, condiments

I'm in..

Please add your name and food you are bringing (if you are) to share to the list.

2. Alan - Hotdogs or something....

I'm 90% in.

3. Joe - Bringing brizats boie

4. Sean - Goulash or so kind of stew which should hit the spot on a cold day.

Well, I am out. Gotta family thing that weekend.

BTW, I was talking to Milan, he wanted to let you guys know he is in... Can't believe that guy still cant post here. :nonono:

Well, I am out. Gotta family thing that weekend.

BTW, I was talking to Milan, he wanted to let you guys know he is in... Can't believe that guy still cant post here. :nonono:

Sorry you can't make it. Thanks for providing the updates though!

I'll be in the maybe category.... if I have the cougar running by then, I will be in the yes category

Hmm, drive time is better than I expected (4 hrs). Count me in! I will bring my porter cable orbital buffer for detail work.

I'll bring the burgers & buns.

5. Greg - Burgers and buns

anyone have and is competent with a wielder? I could really use some help tacking on two screw mounts for the heat shield.

My b-days the 23rd, so bring your presents to Daves house cause I'm not inviting any of you assholes to mine!

Last edited:
Joe has a rear subframe for me that I'd like to install at the meet. Would anyone be willing to lend a hand? I've had a clunk in the rear because my rear sway bar mounts are torn from the subframe. I've had this issue since I got the car and I'd like to fix it finally.

updated list

5. Greg - Burgers and buns
6. Chris - Desserts
7. Steve - his nauseating self

So anyone have any Idea what time they may be getting to Daves? Just wondering cause I may not be able to hang the entire day (wife). So want to try and meet most of ya so wanted to get there when most of ya are there. Dont feel like looking and Daves ugly mug all day. Hahahahaha JK Dave you have a great looking mug. lol... Oh also if anyone has any JP covers or a dash clock they want to sell please bring. Thank You.

I can bring a new jack cover and a dash clock for ya.

I want to be there about 9ish and can spend just about all day there.

Back