• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

and you guys thought I babied her...

TUFTOUR

Hard-core CEG'er
something even I thought I wouldn't see...

IMG_0783.jpg

before the snow started, took it for a drive through town...rolling into second gear to about 3k and then going to WOT gave it nothing but wheel hop...Joey warned me that the car would make big power in cold weather :shrug: :drool:

Well I still think you baby your car and I'm not saying that is a bad thing.
30Duratecengine.jpg

As you can see mine is not babied so much.... bout all it got was no driving on the roads today....

NICE COLOR :)

did I miss something about all the power :shrug: turbo perhaps:rolleyes: natural assperation sucks:laugh:

something even I thought I wouldn't see...

before the snow started, took it for a drive through town...rolling into second gear to about 3k and then going to WOT gave it nothing but wheel hop...

this makes me cringe. i'd hate to see you posting pics of the diff pushed through the trans! promise me you'll get an LSD!

otherwise, beautiful as usual.

yeah I drove mine the other day and it made good power. the summer tires where fighting to get grip :laugh:

this makes me cringe. i'd hate to see you posting pics of the diff pushed through the trans! promise me you'll get an LSD!

otherwise, beautiful as usual.

thanks...I have a feeling I'll be getting a LSD at some point (maybe next year?), but as soon as it starts to wheel hop, I get out of it, so I'm doing my best to take care of her :)

thanks...I have a feeling I'll be getting a LSD at some point (maybe next year?), but as soon as it starts to wheel hop, I get out of it, so I'm doing my best to take care of her :)

you shoud have nabbed the quaife when the rest of the vultures were stripping the bones of my car!

paul I don't think you will have a problem getting one if you ask the wife. she was sold on the idea of the atb diff for the mtx after riding in my car at Carlisle this year.

Back