• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
done and boxed

6 days later, whats the word on shipping on mine:shrug:

hey jared that color dried awsome, probably the coolest color ive seen yet.

Copy2ofDSC00662-1.jpg

Copy3ofDSC00660.jpg

kinda hard to tell in the pics but they dried up really dark

black night metallic

heres a few picks of that color that i just sealed up. with and without reflector dont mind the fingerprints

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

All these photos above and still none of mine:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Have mine been shipped yet?

x's 2:shrug:

I dont know anything about it as of now; I have been studying for finals. Just throwing that out there.

Hey guys.. just wanted to throw this out there.
I know back in the day... Bagged's headlights were great..
but after washing my car, both lights are full of moisture.

Hey guys.. just wanted to throw this out there.
I know back in the day... Bagged's headlights were great..
but after washing my car, both lights are full of moisture.

had that issue with mine once I put them in my car.

Turned out I had put the bulbs for the headlights into the housings while I was outside trapped some moisture in, after letting them dry I put the bulbs into the headlights inside of my apartment then installed the headlights, never became an issue again.. ALSO! be sure the rubber o-rings on your headlight bulbs are still on the bulbs, if those things fall off you WILL get moisture in your headlights, I had this issue with my pre98 contour, replacing the headlight bulbs stopped moisture from getting in again.

I have heard of 1 or 2 of bagged's sets leaking a couple of times in the past, out of the couple dozen that he has made its bound to happen that one set got past the radar.

truth be told, Both of the sets of headlights that bagged had laying around, (that brent and snipey recieved) I had on my car for a couple of days for testing, which is why I delayed shipping them. I never had an issue with leaking at all, although I only used them for a couple of days.

If you have an actual leak, its super easy to fix, buy a bottle of RTV from any auto parts store and just got around the edges where the lense meets the housing, problem solved.

I would have appreciated if you would have contacted me directly about any matters.

I dont know anything about it as of now; I have been studying for finals. Just throwing that out there.

Its cool, I know you are busy. But next time you go over there tell him to give you my lights so you can ship them, no more excuses on his part.

happy now, now i gotta re box em, ive got all but one set boxed and im gonna make a new set for you brent

DSC00695.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back