• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

1. Install air filter in giant hole on front bumper :laugh:

Actually I've got a pile of body parts I need to paint and I'm getting a new hood put on tonight... possibly a new fender this week.

I won't, because i'm a good friend. Also, I will be covering my car in plastic. But I'm not really sure why I'm explaining this to you...

Ding ding ding

you are explaining it to me, why, I don't really know either :shrug:

don't forget to wrap the exterior with plastic as well...

like you'd ever show up
you's askeered

I don't drink though. My friends on the other hand....two of them only had 14 jagbombs and 9 beers a couple weekends ago. Both were still walking at the end of the night....and one of them is only about 5'10" 175. We have drinking issues up here. :laugh: Ask any of the guys from the Twin Cities.

I don't drink though. My friends on the other hand....two of them only had 14 jagbombs and 9 beers a couple weekends ago. Both were still walking at the end of the night....and one of them is only about 5'10" 175. We have drinking issues up here. :laugh: Ask any of the guys from the Twin Cities.

Girlies, I am 5'9" 155 and at sz I had atleast 5 big shots of 100+ proof alcohol, 3-4 shots of jager, 24 beers, and a few shots of goose, and yes this was in 1 day everyday at sz. Thats how I roll:laugh:

Girlies, I am 5'9" 155 and at sz I had atleast 5 big shots of 100+ proof alcohol, 3-4 shots of jager, 24 beers, and a few shots of goose, and yes this was in 1 day everyday at sz. Thats how I roll:laugh:

They did that in 3 hours. Same night another friend beer bonged a hole bottle of wine. :laugh:

8 151/coke and 7 corona's my first night and that's all she wrote for the hard drinking. Someone actually came up to me and said "I'm glad you're not driving tonight." I thought to myself, drive... I can barely walk.:laugh: I've got to be real drunk to buy drinks for the table and I think I bought 2 or 3 rounds before the bar cut me off.

Back