• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It official...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
I'm allowed to hit the junkyards again. I have to wear the ankle brace but I have permission to go.

woohoo.gif

bigdance-1.gif

So, when are we going to the Harry's in Hazleton?

that must have been an interesting conversation .... so doc, can I go run around junkyards now?

:confused:

:laugh:

LOL!

Well, I didn't specifically ask that question. I was told that if I was going hiking, playing softball, jogging that I needed to wear the ankle brace. SO, I figure that if I can hike with the brace on that I can go to the junkyard. :) Going to the Hazleton Harry's is like going hiking. ;)

I mentioned it to my physical therapist and he told me to wear the brace also. I think he just really wants that center console for his Dakota pickup so he's letting me go also. :laugh: :D

I still need to be careful since my ankle isn't fully healed nor do I have full range of motion back yet.

Damn, you got me. :D That's the brace(let) that I wear.
I can't stray too far from home but I have permission to go up to an hour and a half from my house.

That is a good one! I'm impressed Jeff. :)

Thanks. :) A little ways to go yet but I'm doing much better.

well if there is a junkyard run going on i have an item that im having a hard time finding at a good price...i need an electric fan out of a 95ish taurus with the 3.8L and all the related relays for it. im putting it in my jeep. soo if anyone stumbles across one ill paypal ya the money plus a lil for your time and shipping.

thanks guys

I'm allowed to hit the junkyards again. I have to wear the ankle brace but I have permission to go.

woohoo.gif

bigdance-1.gif

So, when are we going to the Harry's in Hazleton?
Good to hear!
I still haven't been out to Harry's yet since summer, so I'd love to go.

Back