• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another run out to Hell or a local meet, interest check!

Hey, I'm down. Is this gonna happen. I have the turbo ready for a road trip. Any finalized plans? Detroit area wouldn't be too bad of a trip...Hell I drove to SZ at Fox Ford and stayed for a couple hours!

Rod

snow is coming snow is here.....

snow is coming snow is here.....

haha I hear ya roger, I just picked up a set of snow tires / rims. I can not even wait for awd + snow.

I agree awd shouldn't need snow tires especially since I saw a subaru with low profile on the silver lake sand dunes this summer go over test hill (the biggest hill) with no problem at all I'm not kidding you like 17" aluminum with low profile street tires. didn't even struggle. and there was another subaru beater nothing done to it out the same day. and the sand was torn up as well if they can do that you can make snow no problem

now the salt is another story and I can understand protecting your rims.

2.3 Stroker, Built Head, GT37r, AEM EMS, Shep Trans

Blah,Blah,Blah...You forgot the most important upgrade: The sack of horse manure in the driver's seat is in dire need of some serious upgrading :laugh: :)

Just messing around Robert. I want to see that thing in action at SZ. Good luck with the modifications!

Probably a little bit too late...

Probably a little bit too late...

...but Sunday would've been a great day for our run, damn:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Rawburt, If I had to guess which one of those upgrades...I would say the Trans! ;) You guys gonna tear into it early? Is this gonna happen before the snow flies? I'm in.

Rod

Back