• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3.5 Swap???

Bossdogg

CEG'er
Could not find any information on this. Just wondering will the newer 3.5 fit for a swap? Has anyone tried this or is it not posible?

but the question is why would you want it? The new mustang has a 5.0 with over 400 horsepower, that would be much cooler.

Sorry I did a search for 3.5 and 3.5 swap and it said there was no match. Thanks for the info though. I see it's not gonna happen. Was just asking cause my friend works for a bodyshop and they just got in a Sable with one it it. Car can not be fixed so its going to be junked. So I asked him about it but thought maybe I should find out if it could work first. Thanks again though.

Make sure you spend a few hours reading through old forums before you post anything. You'll find that while this is a wonderful site with a wealth of information on the contour, these guys are like grumpy old men when it comes to repeated noob questions. Expect some ribbing. :p

Make sure you spend a few hours reading through old forums before you post anything. You'll find that while this is a wonderful site with a wealth of information on the contour, these guys are like grumpy old men when it comes to repeated noob questions. Expect some ribbing. :p

Thanks for the info. Yeah I think guys are like that in most forums. I'm pretty good most of the time finding things, but this one really did not come up in my search. Anyway question was answered. Thanks again..

Back