• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have any plans for Nov 9-13th

1mad95contour

CEG'er
Ok... I cant lie... Im posting this mostly as a shameless plug for my brother...(the motel he manages is a Sponsor) but I thought it would be a good idea to get us FL/GA/AL guys to a meet... and Im posting it now to give ample time to plan.

Emerald Coast Cruzin Car Show: November 9th - 12th 2010. Frank Brown Park. Panama City Beach,FL

Im also working with my friends on SHOForums and Grandmarq.net to see if we can get a large ford presence.

The best part... like I said My brother runs (Guest services Mgr) the motel chain sponsoring this event... so I can get killer deals for said timeframe. The website for checking out lodging (for the best deal... pm me first if your interested so I can give direct contact info for my bro)

I was thinking we could setup a meet for the weekend events with maybe a cruise around PCB (I know some awesome sights/ drinking spots). I know we have plenty of time for discussion so lets type away.

well... as of now I have about 2-3 possibles on both SHO and GMN... and about the same here.

So far its looking pertty good to have that many per site this early in the game.

Some things we need to discuss is what would possible attendees want to do as far as extracurricular activities. Like I said I know a few attractions/good eats/drinking spots.

and would we want to have a Parking lot meet or something more active like a fix-up meet or a bar/tourist attraction outside of the actual event. Seeing that I have a Contour this is my main site for activities. As far SHO/GMN guys go... im working with local members that will be organizing there stuff. I mostly wanted to include them into the main event.

Come on guys... let me now what everyone would want to do.

A few reference spots for crap to do here

Official C/C site

another good one

Back