• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

had to make the comment. I dunno going from a CSVT to a SUV screams......kids on the way or puss puss pussy! Josh give me a call I just had an enligthening conversation this morning with the wife and stepson.

Starting to hunt around for something. I'd prefer another blown motor car like my last one that frosty has. The boy has spoke of interest of working on cars. I told him I'll buy it and he can help fix it and when hes 16 if he gets good grades it's his. So i'm on the lookout for another csvt or a rust free metro(laugh all you want they exist) I'm half tempted to pick up a se sport and dump a 3L in it. MOre readily available and cheaper. I can't believe the price people are asking for high mileage rat trap csvt's lately on craiglist. I'll see what the wife will consider reasonable for another car purchase. I'd really like somehting else to drive once in awhile the metro doesn't quite cut it in the handling department. I have seen some older M3's for cheap...got me thinking none the less.

I think it needs trans work too, might want to check with Josh on that also. ;)

I'm just gonna go break into that garage pole has and steal the track car back and whatever else I can find. if Mikes car is in there I'm gonna poop on the front seats and throw dead fish under the rear ones...maybe even leave some diaper bombs in there........hmmmmm

I'm just gonna go break into that garage pole has and steal the track car back and whatever else I can find. if Mikes car is in there I'm gonna poop on the front seats and throw dead fish under the rear ones...maybe even leave some diaper bombs in there........hmmmmm

I'll make you a deal, you can poop on the hood if you fix the CEL for bank 2 lean.

I'll make you a deal, you can poop on the hood if you fix the CEL for bank 2 lean.

Tony, that is a freakin deal man, do it! - Who is going to hold him up so he can hover over it because I know you won't let him stand on the hood.....?

Tony, that is a freakin deal man, do it! - Who is going to hold him up so he can hover over it because I know you won't let him stand on the hood.....?

If the hood could support it I'd let him wear a new pair of socks and squat one, but that isn't going to happen.

I have a box full of O2 sensors I can sell ya super cheap if it will solve your probs

BTW -- anyone OWN a serpentine belt tool and/or want to replace the one in our SVT for a decent deal/barter?

Ginger, why the "?" - You said it yourself when you came over last with it :shrug:.

I thought you were referring to NEWSVTs old car, that's the one tony and i have discussed selling...Yeah, gingers got a blow 3rd gear syncro. I ahve a new trans wich will probably sit in my garage now untill i come accross a blown trans car to donate it to.

Ohhhh, now we are on the same page :)

It would be cool if Tony picked up the t-red 3L from you. It is saveable for sure, just needs the TLC.

Back