• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy birthday to Me

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
kinda a crappy day for a b-day. Worked 6 am to 11 am, then went home, sprayed parts of a buddies dash and installed a dash in a 04 Ion. then went to another buddies house to help him move and now i'm home. no cards or presents. now i'm tired as hell and have to work tomorrow. not even old enough to drink. 1 more year. Yay for 20. cant do anything more than wat i've been able to do the past 2 years. whoopdy doo.

Well, when I turned 21 I was just like those key chains say "Finally 21 and legally able to do everything I've been doing since I was 16."

It's alright. Birthdays lose their coolness after you leave the teens anyway. I really don't look forward to birthdays anymore. Mostly because any "present" that I wanted as a kid, I can get on my own anytime I want now :cool:.

kinda a crappy day for a b-day. Worked 6 am to 11 am, then went home, sprayed parts of a buddies dash and installed a dash in a 04 Ion. then went to another buddies house to help him move and now i'm home. no cards or presents. now i'm tired as hell and have to work tomorrow. not even old enough to drink. 1 more year. Yay for 20. cant do anything more than wat i've been able to do the past 2 years. whoopdy doo.

Happy Belated B-Day!!!
Don't feel bad, mine was on tuesday, got absolutely nothing which has now hit a decade of being that way. The highlight of my b-day was digging and even standing in a hole 6Ft. Deep (for a funeral, I work @ a church). I wanted to do a happy b-day thread to me, but didn't care to. As you age you'll see it's just another day...

Happy belated 95_Mystique and CruzCorp.
List your birthdays on the calendar and one of us will post a HB to you too next year. Silly boys, you made your own b'day post. ;) :laugh:

Last edited:
Happy belated 95_Mystique and CruzCorp.
List your birthdays on the calendar and one of us will post a HB to you two next year. Silly boys, you made your own b'day post. ;) :laugh:

i felt left out, i know i'm not loved on here, so i needed to do a little something for myself on here. and i also didnt know about the calendar.

That's not true.
If I'm on and see a b'day, I make a post and do the same for everyone.

Now, go put it on the calendar for next year. :)

Last edited:
Hahaha! I read that and thought of a few things myself... I'm not going to take the bait either.

:laugh:

I hated that smell on my breath. Is it offensive if I always went upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face afterwards?

Back