• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

any interest in a Yearly PNW FWD/AWD Ford meet?

Shmee

New CEG'er
cross posted from FJ:

so this is one thing i see in other regions but not so much up here... a big NON-RWD Ford event.

Is anyone interested in something like this?
keep it limited to FWD and AWD passenger cars as i have noticed lots of those folks avoid the predominantly RWD events because Mustang and Truck guys are often douchebags to those who don't own one or the other....

there is a decent sized Contour and Cougar community in the PWN and all the Focus guys from either side of the boarder plus and Fusion/etc guys or old school Fiesta guys would make for a very interesting event. make it a yearly thing and each year it shifts locations between BC, Wa and Or...

have it near the end of the summer as a year end wrap-up event or right at the beginning as a kickoff. Even do it on a saturday and combine it with a AutoX event on a Sunday to drag some of the track rats out!

there are rumblings and unrest in the BC group because there hasn't been any big even up our way since my old Dyno-day...

Anyone? Bueller?

Back