• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

always wanted ...

BrApple

No Life But CEG
to put some different wheels on the mystique. I ended up finding a nail in one of the rear tires this afternoon. its on the side so it can't be patched. they where only half worn and still in great shape :cry: I could have put the snow tires on but it is way to soon to do that. I almost put the FSVT wheels on but since they where worn I thought better of that.

picture.php

picture.php

Take those off; I hate what they look like on non-SVT Contours :blackeye:

I personally hate them, period.
They look cheap and plastic-like to me.
oh well.

sucks that you hit that nail, Brian.
Any idea where you picked it up? Maybe some roofers working nearby or something along those lines?

I personally hate them, period.
They look cheap and plastic-like to me.
oh well.

sucks that you hit that nail, Brian.
Any idea where you picked it up? Maybe some roofers working nearby or something along those lines?

lmao, I was waiting for you to chime in with that comment.

as for where, no idea.

well this year hasn't been great for tires. I just had the wheels off the SVT for the first time since I got it ..... both front tires are worn bald on the inside .... only plus here is the rear tires are in pretty good shape and so is the thread ....

I actually like the E0 wheels better than the E1's , plus they're oodles eaiser to clean :cool: !

Allen what do you think?

again only done because I needed the summer tires off the car .... the E1's might end back up on the car for alittle also

and i know what half of you are going to say so :p

:laugh:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DSC00045.JPG

Last edited:
how did you get that to work?
i cant get mine to fit.
but then again, it might be the extra thickness of the CF hood causing problems

how did you get that to work?
i cant get mine to fit.
but then again, it might be the extra thickness of the CF hood causing problems

i thought that is what we figured before, the extra thickness of your CF hood caused the problems. but needless to say they are a tight fit and the eyelids do rub on the covers at certain points.

I had a number of people at SZ this past year ask me how I got the eyelids inside the headlights :laugh:

Back