• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my ST220 Mondeo

the St Fender is 15mm on a side wider than the original

before i have buy thy ST220 i have drive a mk3 diesel with the thame Rims. and it was realy hard work to make the fenders wider

On the ST have the Rims much mor place

DUDE, do you guys overseas just like to show us these pics so we can get nice and jealous!

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Those wheels/stance/car OMG pure sexy time, I LIKE!!!!

I may want me a set of those lights to see what I can work with. would be a cool retro, MKIII retroed headlights in a CSVT!

- amyn

they do sell it here...only much lamer and slightly larger...they called it the 500

First off, quit being dumb. the 500/Taurus is completely and totally different platform, based originally on the Volvo XC90 design.

Second,

Arnold, welcome, and even though I can't see the pics while I'm at work, I'm sure they look fantastic, the ST220 is a beautiful car even in stock form . . .
These guys are right, the ST220 parts are very difficult to get here in the USA. The intake manifold is the most useful part for us here, and I only know of 4 total in private hands in North America . . .

First off, quit being dumb. the 500/Taurus is completely and totally different platform, based originally on the Volvo XC90 design.

Second,

Arnold, welcome, and even though I can't see the pics while I'm at work, I'm sure they look fantastic, the ST220 is a beautiful car even in stock form . . .
These guys are right, the ST220 parts are very difficult to get here in the USA. The intake manifold is the most useful part for us here, and I only know of 4 total in private hands in North America . . .
easy hoss...i realize sarcasm doesn't transmit well through the intraweb...thought other realized the samething:shrug:

I also wish we had that car over here.

Arnold... your car is absolutely gorgeous!
:drool: :drool: :drool:
You've done an outstanding job.

Back