• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just when I find a car, this one pops up...

Wow, Im sorry but if that dude posted here I would rag on him so hard about that exhaust and choice of "mods" if you even want to call it that.:blackeye:

im sorry but people who do those kinds of things to cars, reguardless what kind of car it is, should seriously just be shot. Same goes for all the stupid people who can't seem to drive.

Not particulary impressed with the car just because you put $8000 in to it doesn't mean you improved it. I'm all for well thought out mods that work well together but that is not an example of either. what is the deal with brightly colored interior peices? does he have a small member and feel he has to make up for it with bright accent colors?

My biggest problems with the car are the exhaust and the "lift Kit", although I am inclined to ask: Why do you need 4 fog lights?

What?? No 4 x 4 and no spot lights on the roof hahahah

I think those exhaust tips are for dropping in a can of beans or chili to warm it up while you drive.

bwahahahahahahahaha that car is hillarious

edit: I just emailed the guy and told him to burn that p.o.s to the ground

I wonder what the hell people are thinking when the do things like this. No sense of provenance or appreciation for the rarity of the car. That said, even if it were a very common, plain Jane rig, it would still be absurd.

Back