• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Last photoshoot of the T-red before it goes away.....

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Delivery of the car is in just a couple days, but it was so nice out I couldn't resist getting more pics of the nicest contour I have owned yet. It was one I wanted to keep, but only if it was 2 years ago and EGPLNT wasn't built already.

It's kind of like your wife..... just because a hotter, younger, sexier chick comes around you can't just toss your wife aside and take the fresh meat. You gotta stick it out with what you have because you truely love it....

EGPLNT = wife
T-red = slutty new hot young chick

So I had to sell it off. The new owner will really enjoy it.

5-9-2010030.jpg

5-9-2010027.jpg

5-9-2010039.jpg

5-9-2010040.jpg

5-9-2010041.jpg

5-9-2010043.jpg

5-9-2010046.jpg

5-9-2010047.jpg

5-9-2010048.jpg

5-9-2010049.jpg

Meh the TRED:drool: is nice and all but Id rather have EGPLNT :drool::drool::drool::drool: good luck with the sale

Mileage is 82,600 on the car. 40k on the motor. 30k on built trans.

Yes, those are the tags for the reverse lockout and airbag warning...

Sounds like my wife has been around the CEG block a few times :ponder:.

Jfires is the new owner as of May 12th when I deliver it to Canton, MI. He is a new member here that use to have a 2k svt about 9 years ago. I think he bought it new. Well, he was looking and we ended up making a deal for my t-red.

Thanks for the compliments on this car and EGPLNT.

Gorgeous. Makes me want to pull my engine to pretty it up some more. :D

Also Canton? Come visit when your in town if you want!

Looks amazing Fuz.

You decided to sell it with those wheels? They really make the car look sharp.

Nice work. I knew you wouldn't have a problem selling it.

Well at least you got to have a brief affair !!!! Never been a fan of T-red but that chic looks good in red !!!!

The Fukus SVT wheels aren't going with it. I was waiting for tires to put on the E1s and I had to put something on..... Damn that car is awesome :cry:.

Sorry Beans, no time to visit. It will be over 14hr round trip + stops for food, gas, etc..... I just have a few things to finish up tonight and then it will be 100% and ready for the new owner.

Back