• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds

jbaisch

CEG'er
FS: 98 Contour SE MT Burgundy. Located in Export PA.

I failed inspection because the Rack & Pinion need to be replaced. To complicate it, the bolts that connect the frame and subframe are turning - apparently the nuts are usually welded in place and those welds have broken. Also my mechanic tells me the power steering lines are old and might break when removing the rack & pinion. Additionally the Rear brake rotors and pads need to be replaced. With those problems stated, Here is the rest of the info including the parts i have recently replaced.

- 167341 Miles.
- front brakes & pads & calipers & Brake lines replaced in December 2009
- mil-liminators added to pass emissions
- front strut mounts replaced fall 2009
- front LCAs replaced Spring 2009
- front left knuckle replaced Spring 2009
- 50,000 Fusion H rated tires w/ 6/32 left on each.
- hood and front fender were Repainted Winter 2008.
- Front & Rear struts in good condition.
- Front Springs replaced Fall 2009
- engine is in good working order - you can reference GETSUM111 - he has helped me work on it several times.

PM me for a price.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB
Zetec mtx75 tranny
shifter cables
shifter
98-2000 zetec motor
driver side and passanger side fenders
grill
hood hinges
hood
both headlights
gray dash
both axles and axle mount

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS ((2nd Quarter 2010))

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS ((2nd Quarter 2010))

This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :

• NO PRICES !!!!!!!
  • NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE ! Take it to PM's
  • DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE !!!!! Keep your ads simple & to the point .
  • PLEASE KEEP PICS DOWN TO A REASONABLE SIZE . If someone needs to see big pics , you can PM them to him/her
If you can't read & follow these simple rules , DON'T POST !

i have a bunch of stuff for sale.

Mirko Splitter: Used, Needs a little finish work and paint, all mounting hardware included: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3, Pic4 - SOLD!
Mirko MAF adapter: Used, will include filthy K&N if wanted
SVT Throttle body: used: Pic1, Pic2 - SOLD!
Aussie Bar: Brand New, still in packaging from Stazi, bushings included: Pic1 - SOLD!
Subframe connectors: New still in box they came in :)
OMP Strut tower bar: Red, New still in bag: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3 - SOLD!
Home Made rear strut tower bar - SOLD!
Rear reflector: small chip in red reflector near corner of chrome strip: Pic1, Pic2
pair of 98+ head lights: slightly hazed, tabs are not broken: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3 - SOLD!
SS Braided Brake lines: Front, new in bag: Pic1, Pic2 - SOLD!
CF Evo style hood: Custom painted Silver Frost (you know the hood) - SOLD with car!
4 American Racing 16" wheels and tires: model unknown (see pic), a little dirty and normal wear and tear. two tires need to be replaced.
4 EO Wheels and tires: normal wear and tear, all 4 tires need to be replaced. -SOLD with car!
4 ADR Formula 5 Wheels and Falken tires: Charcoal with polished lip(minor pitting on lips), about 50% tread left on tires.

PM me for info and prices.
i will update with pictures as i take them.

sorry the pic isnt great but its all i have right now
wheel..jpg

Last edited:
im looking to sell my csvt
its a 2000
149k on the clock
has a couple minor issues it has a crack in the rear bumper was rear ended
it failed nj inspection because since i owned the car the e brake hasnt worked
the passenger tire recently got a bubble in the side wall and will need a clutch in 5-10k
im looking to sell it as soon as possible but preferably to someone on ceg and not to some dope on craigslist or sumthin
downsized_1017081733a..jpg
inside6..jpg

F/s 2000 csvt

F/s 2000 csvt

For Sale
T-red 2000 CSVT w/50k miles. I am the original owner of the car, which has always been garaged. No issues with car, it is unmodified. It has new tires, and newish brakes, no headlight hazing at all. It does have the signature dash warp, but otherwise the interior looks very clean. I am in Long Valley, NJ. Thanks!

CAR IS SOLD. THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_2105..JPG
    IMG_2105..JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2109..JPG
    IMG_2109..JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
things im selling..

st200 diamond etched....sold
fsvt 17's 5 spokes
set of enkie 18's
mirkos
bat intake
bat rear sway bar
tred fender
csvt sun roof
b and m short throw...... sold
b and m shifter knob
voodoo shifter knob.......sold
contour leather shift knobs
side skirt
splash gaurds
omp front strut bars
set of enkie 18's
c/f hood
12's subs in a nice box
mnb door panels
rear cross drilled and slotted rotors
front sub frame
black csvt hood
dmd
brand new garrett turbo
brand new tail bov
front mount intercooler with piping

i have tons of random pieces.. all stuff has to go

want to buy

looking to get a svt i got a 99 se and i want the svt if anyone has one for sale in the pennsylvania area or somewhere to meet halfway let me know im interested...
any colour but looking for a black or tred but like i said doesn't matter

lmk thx guys

FS/FT '00 Contour SE

Looking to sell or trade my daily driver '00 Contour. 2.0L Vtech, automatic w/ approx. 132k miles. As for a trade, I need a pickup truck. A mid '90s and up Ranger or S10 would work. PM or email me at Rich2279@hotmail.com for more info.

Local classifieds

got a svt exhaust complete PM FOR PRICE . figured id give it a local go before i piece it out. i am in yonkers ny, local pick up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few things lying around to get rid of. PM me if you need pictures:

Zetec UDP and correct belt
Velox VX8 18x7.5 wheels (tires need replaced and pickup only)
Rear calipers (I think I have the brackets also)
SleeperZ intake (Replaces stock accordion tube and plenum box)
55w 9006 HID Kit (6000k bulbs. Will not sell unless buyer is putting them in a projector.)
35w 9145/H10 HID Kit (3000k bulbs)
Both HID kits come with relays and relay harnesses

WTS

Full SVT kit, painted silfro right now, in good shape.
17" Rims, Speedy lite 8's.

Willing to let the stuff go for cheap so toss me some offers

http://img685.imageshack.us/g/pict6271large.jpg/

Gallery of the bumpers (the rear diffuser looks like that because there is water on the middle section), side skirts, and the condition of the tires (two are bad)

Last edited:
98 Silver Frost SVT FS. (Car dealership)

It's not mine. I've gotten a heads up from the local Ford dealer that they have a 98 Silver Frost. It's not on the lot yet! I'll be going to see it shortly and will get pictures and more details.
If any of you are interested, PM me. My understanding is that it has 87,641 miles and has cleared the mechanical aspect of the pre-sale inspection. I'm also told that it is in very nice shape.
Just wanted to see if any of you locals were interested.

I have a feeling this was a CEG car. It's a one owner, was at one time in OH and Buffalo, NY. The coolant was to the top of the word MAX... that was the giveaway. ;)
Needs a good cleaning but otherwise it's not in that bad a shape. It has the typical bumper scrapes, the steering wheel shows wear, the SVT mats are all there, there is one mark on the hood that needs some touch up paint but other than that, it's not bad. One of the tabs for the headlight was broken and there is some haze.

Pictures:
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/SVTContour/SVT at Bethlehem Ford/

Car is at Bethlehem Ford. www.bethlehemford.com
If you call them, see if Ray is available. Tell him that Christine with the Silver SVT referred you.

IT'S ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=776324590#!/album.php?aid=175227&id=81010637148
The floor mats were in the car when I saw it. They had rubber mats over the SVT mats. I'm going to assume they are now in the trunk.

Someone make them an offer and buy it! They are willing to negotiate the price so don't be scared away by what they are asking, I've already spoken to them about his car.

Last edited:
Back