FS: 98 Contour SE MT Burgundy. Located in Export PA.
I failed inspection because the Rack & Pinion need to be replaced. To complicate it, the bolts that connect the frame and subframe are turning - apparently the nuts are usually welded in place and those welds have broken. Also my mechanic tells me the power steering lines are old and might break when removing the rack & pinion. Additionally the Rear brake rotors and pads need to be replaced. With those problems stated, Here is the rest of the info including the parts i have recently replaced.
- 167341 Miles.
- front brakes & pads & calipers & Brake lines replaced in December 2009
- mil-liminators added to pass emissions
- front strut mounts replaced fall 2009
- front LCAs replaced Spring 2009
- front left knuckle replaced Spring 2009
- 50,000 Fusion H rated tires w/ 6/32 left on each.
- hood and front fender were Repainted Winter 2008.
- Front & Rear struts in good condition.
- Front Springs replaced Fall 2009
- engine is in good working order - you can reference GETSUM111 - he has helped me work on it several times.
PM me for a price.
Last edited by Buddy Palumbo; 08-21-2010 at 02:46 PM.
2008 Mazda Speed3 Cold Intake & Blowoff valve
1998 Contour SE burgundy- Stock