• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

update on life

JEFFtourCT

CEG'er
a dirty doooosh... just felt like i would share that with you guys..

i just found out that my brother got gears of war... and i p-own in that game.. he thinks that because im in the room he looses his "umph".. dic

that's all he does.. sits in his room and plays video games.. he got a stupid 3500 CPU for his dic game of world of warcraft.. he needs to get a life.. he's 21 and he doesn't have a license..

enough venting..

back to me.. almost going on my first week selling cars.. haven't sold one yet, but i have one waiting for deliverey on monday a 2004 BMW 325 CI.. and this other couple.. from like albania, who want to buy a 07 nissan quest.. and if the price is right will pay cash for a 07 nissan murano..

wish me luck

maybe a bad thing maybe not ... have been in florida since thursday evening for work .. and of course things keep slipping and not happening on time, have to work again tomorrow .... hopefully things will wrap up monday so I can come home tuesday morning ...

othewise life is good, got alot to do on the car before the spring

new valve covers (SVT ones)
valve cover gaskets
oil pan gasket
front cover gaskets ... want to make sure I get the oil leak
alternator
headers
wax, wax, wax, and some more wax ...

good luck on the sales!!

i found out this week that in the next month or so i might be heading to the Dominican Republic for work!

Donde esta cervesa?

a dirty doooosh... just felt like i would share that with you guys..

i just found out that my brother got gears of war... and i p-own in that game.. he thinks that because im in the room he looses his "umph".. dic

that's all he does.. sits in his room and plays video games.. he got a stupid 3500 CPU for his dic game of world of warcraft.. he needs to get a life.. he's 21 and he doesn't have a license..

enough venting..

back to me.. almost going on my first week selling cars.. haven't sold one yet, but i have one waiting for deliverey on monday a 2004 BMW 325 CI.. and this other couple.. from like albania, who want to buy a 07 nissan quest.. and if the price is right will pay cash for a 07 nissan murano..

wish me luck

You need to go to youtube.com and look for the 3 parts of Southpark wow or Southpark world of war need to look for the 19m clips. Funny #@$ s@#$ ;)

WTFELKYA-HOLE.COM!
You should go down March 3-10th, that's when we'll be down there. :D

Hang in there Jeff. Just wear a brown suit and cheesy tie, then you'll be on the road to huge sales in no time. ;)

Only thing noteworthy going on with us is we bought a reclining "loveseat" for the basement (it's got cupholders, woot!). And hopefully we'll be hopping on board with one of those HD tv deals that go on before the superbowl.
We pick up the couch this week. Not sure when we'll start calling around for tv prices. Gonna make those guys work for it and stick to their pricematching policies. :D

i sold my first car today!! the bmw 325ci.. yay! and hopefully tomorrow i sell the nissan quest.. the guy put like 600 down in the pat two days.. and if the numbers work out on the murano his bro is going to pay cash..

sweet!
i have always wondered about car sales...
do you get paid hourly or commision only or both?

what kind of commision % can you expect to get?

sweet!
i have always wondered about car sales...
do you get paid hourly or commision only or both?

what kind of commision % can you expect to get?

the dealers i know pay "x" amount per week...usually like 350-450 plus commission on how much the dealer makes on the car and i think the minimum commission is 100 bucks, but im interested to see how other dealers do it

nothing hourly.. 200 a week flat. then 25% commission off the gross profit. i just got 205 for selling the BMW.. my buddy got 800 off a used minivan.. so it really differs from car to car. i will make more off of the used cars then i will off a new car.. for a new car id get like 85 bucks.

dang!
so you could pull in some nice green on a good week!
but if you get a really slow week you are screwed
no wonder salesmen are so friggin aggressive!

yep thats just how it works.. i had to go in today again on my day off.. but i gotta do what i gotta do. i should have a new 07 quest deleivered tomorrow

Congratulations on your first sale Jeff!

yay. two cars out. (1 1/2) my 07 quest was delivered before i came in this morning so the salesman who gave the guy the keys got half of my commision from my 3 days work to his 3 minutes of work.. F that.. so i told the guy he's buying me lunch, so i want surf and turf. haha

but tomorrow hopefully ill be getting rid of a Caddy CTS. woot. that car is sick btw. for a V6. balls to the wall.

Back