• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car accident questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcompton94

New CEG'er
Ok i got in a wrek in my car, but it's not as bad as it seems, what i did was i was going on a curv and car went into the ditch:cry:. which wouldn't be a big deal but i hit a couple road sighns on the way down:nonono:. most of the body damage is something i would be able to do ( replace rear and front bumper alond with front fender, also have some rear right corner pannel dents.) so if you have any tips on that let me know, but what is concerning me is the fact that when im driving it it srarts to shake when i let off the gas at speeds from around 45-65 and also its pulling slightly and when i take turns to the side that do hit by the poles it rattles and shakes also. hopefully this has happened to someone or atleast someone knows what the problem is.
Well thank you and hope to hear your 2 cents

Get your car off the road and get it inspected by you or someone of vast mechanical knowledge so you don't kill yourself or someone else. Sounds like you have some pretty good damage. Depending on... lots of things... your car could have sustained major damage on critical parts. Maybe it's not serious, but you don't want to drive it like that IMO. Someone may know what is a possible diagnosis for your symptoms is, but no one can know for sure unless they're seeing it in front of them. <---Not 100% on that. Well, good luck to ya and I hope you stay safe.

you have three different threads all asking the same question. you only need one, please do not cross post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back