• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

woops.... not for the weak - contour lovers beware!

a section needs to be welded in so you can have a stretched contour limo

I would love to do that. I might run across another conty and limo it up. I don't think it would be that hard either. I work at a structural steel facility and we have all kinds of beams and sheet metal......

Jeez Joe, didn't you ever hear of floor jacks? Damm spooky just using blocks of wood.

Naw, its legit dude. He's got a couple rocks unde rhtere too. :laugh:

Is that the same car I got my parts from? Speaking of which, I saw more I liked, I'll send ya a PM.

yeah this was really fun...i mentioned that we should make a limo also, all the parts will be sitting here for about 1 more week so you need to speak up soon or it's scrapped!

SZ09 / SZ10 Contour Limo Best of Show! I could see it happening, get Josh done with his projects and lets build us a limo!! If I had a house and a huge garage I'd be all over that parts car for a starter frame. Alas I don't have a garage :( Contour Limo FTW, turbo 3L, how bad @ss would that be to waste a ricer with a limo.... heh... :D

were you busting a nut loose with a torque wrench? :help:

please say it aint so joe!

I use my TQ wrench for everything :laugh: All other 3 3/8" rachets I have are broken.... :blackeye: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The nut was loose, I was just racheting.....

Can't beat logs and rocks! Dad doesn't have the tools I need ever, so I gotta improvise.

The contour limo might happen, just not yet. Maybe we can cut SLVRFRSTs SVT apart and make a limo. I still have the sawzall in the car :laugh: I can swing by and get started!

I use my TQ wrench for everything :laugh: All other 3 3/8" rachets I have are broken.... :blackeye: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The nut was loose, I was just racheting.....

Can't beat logs and rocks! Dad doesn't have the tools I need ever, so I gotta improvise.

The contour limo might happen, just not yet. Maybe we can cut SLVRFRSTs SVT apart and make a limo. I still have the sawzall in the car :laugh: I can swing by and get started!

whens your bday? i'll buy you a 3/8" breaker bar

whens your bday? i'll buy you a 3/8" breaker bar

My b-day was Aug. 12th - you missed it :cry:

Back half of the contour went to the scrapper already. We cut it in half because my dads trailer isn't big enough for the entire thing :laugh:

I kept the trunk lid so I could trade it for a much needed post98 with center reflector, but no one wants it :nonono:

Back