• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

steeda's old car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone remove the heater core? I'd say no. If you have no heat then you have a wiring issue or your waterpump sheeet the bed.

Weight? LMFAO! To save 3 lbs?! Who would go through removing the dash for that? And couldn't you turn on the heat to find out? :help: Lay off the drugs please.

The no heat probably is a vac line issue...or just a FUBAR'd HVAC controller.

very possible, steeda did hack up all of those wiring harnesses when he had the Sat nav system in there and relocated the HVAC controls.

DSC01252.jpg

you would need to pull the dash apart to see if everything is hooked up properly, but generally the issue with not getting any heat usually is a sign of waterpump failure, if your car is continuing to run at normal temperature then its an HVAC issue.

it was a hook up behind the hvac controls. i have heat now. but allmost lost my engine after finding that out

Some bit*h cut me off when i was doing about 80 so to slow down faster i went to shift to 4th and hit 2nd insteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back