• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tekken CSVT

:laugh: LMAO at what Bishop said......but yeah he needs his car hijacked and stripped and the parts sold to us for the super low :shrug:

its this...i luv it!!! besides, those are my exact exhausts:laugh:
PIC_0036.jpg

After 7 years here I still don't understand the adverse reactions members have to modified Contiques that are different than the norm around here. That is exactly why so many of those members do not stay or even bother to register here. It's like old people that refuse to learn or accept new technologies.
x2
some things never change though.:shrug:

If it is to your taste or not, you have to appreciate the work that went into it.

Personally, not my thing, but damn.... talk about tricked out !!!

While I appreciate all the work, blah, blah, blah, what a horrendous mess. Looks like he just threw money at it, hoping to cover every available spot with something, anything. I'm sorry, it's just gag material. I wonder if he left the keys in it hoping someone would steal it?

I could do without the majority of that stuff, but I do like the accents of the paint color on the inside on the dash and stuff. That's the only thing I like though, and I barely like it. That part of it is almost over done.

Some great ideas combined with alot of terrible ideas equals two thumbs down from me. The first thing I thought when i saw it was oh no, that thing is still around? Someone needs to save that thing ASAP! :cry:

Back