• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

Im usually at Midnight Madness.. another place to check out is Sonic in the chesterfield valley every thursday night. Theres usually a good amount of cars there. Most of them quite a bit faster than the csvt..

you should come down sometime. sonic in the valley every thursday night between 8 and 11. the cops dont usually bother anyone unless youre stupid and redline your car in the parking lot and do a burnout.. theres lots of fast cars there though.

I used to be down there all the time in my csvt, but havn't been lately. I may make my way down there soon though.

we should get as many csvt's together that we can... be nice to have local people that know about the car if problems ever arise

ya, we definitely need to have a get together sometime. youre like on the other side of st. louis than me. that blows. i really dont mind driving though. as long as its not like as far as st. peters or st. charles..

south county isn't that far. i'm down that way one or two times a week. Have a friend who live off of telegraph

if anyone has some time to kill today down at Gateway they have test and tune for slicks if anyone wants to watch or has a car.

ill be there in a 69 chevelle 454 :) hopefully have some pictures and videos

I won't have time tonight, have two people coming to look at a car I have for sale. one at 6:30 one at 8...

midnight madness is also this weekend..

i may run my car i am not sure yet...:shrug:

i don't wanna be disappointed if i do bad...then ill have to buy parts to make me faster :laugh:

lol, iwow it's already this weekend? man...I havn't run this tour since I got i back in feb. I got a mid-high 14 in my last one. It had a couple toys though. This one is BONE stock

yeah i know i am going to run a few cars but i am not sure about the svt yet. I am loading the chevelle right now and hoping everything works out ok with it... Haven't really drove it since mid July. I will put up some pics when i get back

i'm close-ish to lindenwood in st. charles. Live by Lambert Airport in Saint Ann. This wasn't in the past week or anything. happened almost 2 months ago. Friends son owned the car. But the parts are still available

Back