• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I saw 2000myst at the Derry post office at 8:30AM Monday morning... I did not even see your car though until I was pulling out; I thought about waiting and saying "hi" but I had to get over to my friends house as we were making a trip to the beach :)

yupp, that was me. Wow, twice in like 2 weeks. This is awesome! I was on my way to work and had to drop off a book to get shipped out. I was doing that again today haha. What car were you in? You should have stopped!

I saw a black svt waiting in line to go into work a bit before 8am on Day Hill Road in Bloomsfield today, I wonder who that was? :laugh: HAHA!!!!! I tried getting your attention but you were to busy looking down for something :shocked:

I saw a black svt waiting in line to go into work a bit before 8am on Day Hill Road in Bloomsfield today, I wonder who that was? :laugh: HAHA!!!!! I tried getting your attention but you were to busy looking down for something :shocked:

haha i was looking for my badge to show security

I pass there on MWF mornings so if I see you again I will try to get your attention. I'm in my metallic grey honda civic and I will pass you on the left. :laugh: I slowed down also to say hi so I will do that again if I see you.
It was great seeing you :crazy:

i keep randomly seeing a black svt at a mechanic shop on rt139 here in marshfield...never see it driving but every so often i see it in the parking lot and then its gone again

I meant to write that I saw a silver SVT with a wild front clip about three weeks ago on 139 near Rockland Center. He let me go at an intersection when I was driving the 1989 Supercharged Cougar and blasting Heartbeat by Don Johnson. :cool:

i found a black EO today in somebody's yard...couple towns north of me, gonna check it out this weekend and see what the deal is. no plates and looks like its been sitting for awhile

spotted a black SVT, stock looking, on 91N around 8:30am today. I was getting off exit 20 when I noticed it going by. Either female driven or a dude with long hair. That's about all I can gather from the .5 seconds I got to look at it. Driver looked focused lol.

Black SVT in Newington,CT. Stop N Shop. Pre-98 Trunk lid, looked like chrome rims.

We were the ones in stop n shop drifting in the car carts, my little girls love racing in stop n shop, we did get stopped once by the manager for speeding, DOH'

Matt

Black SVT in Newington,CT. Stop N Shop. Pre-98 Trunk lid, looked like chrome rims.

We were the ones in stop n shop drifting in the car carts, my little girls love racing in stop n shop, we did get stopped once by the manager for speeding, DOH'

Matt

I'm gonna guess it was dave (dairdevyld) by the pre98 trunk and his polished aluminum centerline storms.

I'm gonna guess it was dave (dairdevyld) by the pre98 trunk and his polished aluminum centerline storms.

Thats what i figured, i usaully see his car at Stop N Shop :) But i dont think i have seen the polished rims before.

I was running pretty late this morning because I was selling that bike and needed to clean it up before I left for work. Feels good to bring the bike fleet down to only 4!

Back