• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brand New SVTC UIM Emblems

Mac

CEG'er
now, i don't know if i was misinformed or if some thought that these emblems were almost IMPOSSIBLE to come by new.. but after trying for a LONG time to find a brand new one, i finally found a website that has them..
http://www.performancepartsinc.com/exterior_05_09.html
you can find them on the bottom of this page, also they have the "turbo charged" emblems from the old probe gt's and i think for a short time the mustangs, may be wrong on that...

for anybody unsure which emblem i'm talking about, here's a pic
svtplaque.jpg

hope this helps some peeps! :cool:

-Mac

these black ones...
engineplaques.jpg

ive seen tons and tons of the red ones for sale over the years. i've only seen 3 black ones pop up on ebay. i own one, and i know the owners of the other two

I have a black one... woot! I hope it will look nice on a red powdercoated UIM!

I would have liked to have one on my UIM. I can't justify 25 + shipping for a badge though.

PS : There is one on ebay for 34.95 or something like that :S

lol. mines lost somewhere in my closet. cant remember where i put it during the move down to florida

damn, those black ones are HOT!!! i've never seen them before... honestly i've seen 1 of the red ones on ebay but didn't need one at the time, and ever since then i've had a heck of a time trying to find another one brand new... i've found like 2 other ones that were pretty banged up, but brand new seemed almost impossible till i found this site... i guess i just wasn't having the best of luck searching for them, i even posted on this board asking about them and iirc people were saying they are hard to come by..

either way i've found one so no worries anymore...

thanks for the info though!

-Drew

The earliest SVT contours got them. Maybe only a few here that actually have them from the factory. I can think of 2 cars with pictures to prove it.

so who has/had them on their cars?
-69boss302
-goonz

anyone else? i think i remember the guy with #6 saying that his came with a red badge

engineplaques.jpg

ive seen tons and tons of the red ones for sale over the years. i've only seen 3 black ones pop up on ebay. i own one, and i know the owners of the other two

so do you ever plan to use the black one? or are you just holding on to it for some reason?

and you said you've seen TONS and TONS of them over the years? but you never mentioned where? i'm guessing they either have popped up on ebay or at shows... but if you know of another website to get them, please share!

thank, Mac

so do you ever plan to use the black one? or are you just holding on to it for some reason?

and you said you've seen TONS and TONS of them over the years? but you never mentioned where? i'm guessing they either have popped up on ebay or at shows... but if you know of another website to get them, please share!

thank, Mac

i dont plan on putting the black one on anything. just gonna hold onto it to own a piece of contour history. i see the red ones on ebay a lot. i picked up my spare red one at carlisle all ford nationals. theres always a lot of them for sale there.

Back