• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Meet Thread

Dude, just switch with someone and come with us either meet up with Brian if he doesn't mine or someone else and then you can jump in with me if you want. This could be one of the last big meets of the year and your arse needs to be there one way or another and there is nothing wrong with riding b*tch :laugh:.

lmao. yeah Ian you can ride out there with jess and I if you like and then hop rides all afternoon.

I was hoping to make the fall meet this year since I have an SVT again, but this is a bit too far to take the Kailyn. I don't think she would be too happy in the car for 5+ hours.

I got a response from Flax Pond.
They said it's ok for us to arrive at noon.
They said that they don't actually start harvesting until 1, but I don't think that should be a problem for us.
I think it'll still be nice to have a little tour and get some good pics of the cars, etc.

sound good?

I got a response from Flax Pond.
They said it's ok for us to arrive at noon.
They said that they don't actually start harvesting until 1, but I don't think that should be a problem for us.
I think it'll still be nice to have a little tour and get some good pics of the cars, etc.

sound good?

works for me .... have to find out is elky wants to go for a swim in the bog ....:laugh:

I also posted over on NECO for those that might be interested over there ... hopefully we get a few more people to go.

I'll be continuing the tradition and driving the LGT. The SVT won't be ready for this meet.

the SVT is a long story, basically I'm making things more difficult for myself by not getting parts in time (or finding the appropriate parts to get). But the popping noise makes me uncomfortable.
It's got a twisted brake line too. I completely forgot about this one, been driving like that for quite a while, but want to fix it before driving more.
And the alignment of course, after these repairs.

bummer, can't make this one, got a wedding to go to.

That's funny because if it were on the 18th, I would be missing it for a wedding!

As for switching, I will see. Just today I started feeling a lot of pressure with homework...starting to feel a little stressed. This cruise will eat up almost my entire day of Saturday homework. :(

Gah I hate college :cry:

That's funny because if it were on the 18th, I would be missing it for a wedding!

As for switching, I will see. Just today I started feeling a lot of pressure with homework...starting to feel a little stressed. This cruise will eat up almost my entire day of Saturday homework. :(

Gah I hate college :cry:

although the homework is important you also will need time to step away from it and take a break ... and what better way to do that then to hang out with us ....

yeah, what brian said!
plus since most college student spend their free time getting laid, you have plenty of unused free time to spend with us!
:)

yeah, what brian said!
plus since most college student spend their free time getting laid, you have plenty of unused free time to spend with us!
:)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I was gunna, but I didn't; and then you did:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a champ!

Some pics from last year to get you all pumped for next week :)
(come on Ian, you know you want to come)

PA134271.jpg

PA134286.jpg

PA134288.jpg

PA134304.jpg

PA134303.jpg

PA134320.jpg

PA134353.jpg

PA134355.jpg

PA134323.jpg

I'll even bring the famous contour brochure collection along, only Ian has seen the 1997 Media preview svt contour binder with concept art work of the svt contour and original svt letter head paper work :drool:.

I'll even bring the famous contour brochure collection along, only Ian has seen the 1997 Media preview svt contour binder with concept art work of the svt contour and original svt letter head paper work :drool:.

OMG that collection is sex. :drool:

I know it's only Monday but I was watching the news and checking weather.com and saturday the 11th is looking ugly did we ever think about sunday the 12th has an option, it looks like it's going to be sunny and 70. just a thought. I know we have close to week for things to change but if the 18th rains out I would hate to see our fall meet go away.

Back