• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Free stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m!key

Hard-core CEG'er
FREE FREE FREE! COME GET 'EM!

I have a set of SVT front MB seats! I have a driver side SF door! I have an aluminum 3L upper intake manifold! All of these wonderful gifts can be yours for free if you come and pick them up. The catch is if you take one item you take them all! HURRY HURRY HURRY! All items are located in Dekalb and have to be picked up no later than Saturday.

Mods: I started a new thread because the items really are not for sale so putting them in the WGL marketplace would be inappropriate. Thank you.

Oh crap :twitchinguncontrollably:...... Ummmmm, crap. Come to the Mac meet and bring them to me!

What's wrong with the seats?

I'll probably be coming through Dekalb in the next couple days. If you could meet me somewhere truck (as in semi) friendly, I should be able to find a way to load it up.

It might be as early as tomorrow.

i will open my garage door and we can load the e into the truck. i have no means to transport this crapola. remember if you take one thing you take everything.

Mikey, tell me you sold the house in decalb?!?!!?!?!?!?!

If you find that packet of SVT info and reciepts, I want it.

Yes the house in Dekalb is sold! The closing is Tuesday.

We still have the libby but this stuff isnt going to fit in it.

The two folders of info is somewhere in the boxes so i hope to find it very soon. Why do you want the info? Who owns the car now? Shouldnt they get it when I find it?

Congrats on the sale! That is just been a long time coming huh. I hope that eases some of your stress, I know it has been something on your mind for years.

Your sil-fro has been sold to a no-namer, so we don't know where it is. BUT you might still have the reciept for the BAERs in that pile of SVT goodies. Send me what you have, I will take care of it ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back