• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

Looking for:

4 cheap-ass wheels w/ snow tires for the Focus. No worries about offset, bolt-pattern or anything. But I can't use steelies since my front brakes are too big.

i need a flat bar for the rear control arm section. fwd drifted into a curb and made my FLAT bar go V bar.lol
its the passenger side if that matters.

looking for wheel + tire deal, possible swap. 2 of mine are fubar
either csvt,fsvt, or anything really, im open, just tell me what u have

Mucho Focus stuff for sale...one Probe Gt part..

Mucho Focus stuff for sale...one Probe Gt part..

Well, I still have two intake systems off my departed SVT Focus for sale- one is the factory "euro" intake with an AfE filter and the other is a CAI with a Dryflow filter and splashshield. I also have a car bra for the Focus from Ford- has a small tear in it that's easily fixed.

My Probe GT part is a factory y-pipe that would fit any 93-97 2.5L models- if you're local it's being stored on the Enfield/Longmeadow border- I'll take any and all offers on any of the above. I will also list these items on craigslist as well.

Thanks for looking!!

Looking for replacement headlights

Looking for replacement headlights

I have a set of black "sleepyeyes" on my 2000...the drivers side elevation adjustment evidently stripped out. If theres anyone who's adept at fixing these headlight assemblies, we could trade for a set of stockers. Or, if anyone has a set of stockers for sale, let me know. Thanks!

CTA Motor sport Gen2 Zetec short ram intake

CTA Motor sport Gen2 Zetec short ram intake

the Second Gen intake offered by CTA Motor sports. Is Mint and comes with everything needed to install. Best Offer.

98 Mystique LS V6

98 Mystique LS V6

Selling my 98 Mystique LS V6 again lol. Things have come up and i need it gone by next week or i am going to junk it. Body is in great condition. Interior other than carpet is great, new factory grey floor mats. Would make a great parts car. The tranny is bad. motor runs great starts right up. Everything works. Rear struts are bad but everything else is great. New front pads,rear pads and rotors. New michelin hydroedge tires on 05-07 focus rims. Just need it gone!! make me an offer i dont want it to go to a junk yard.

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

cid__0115091817.jpg

Selling my 98 Mystique LS V6 again lol. Things have come up and i need it gone by next week or i am going to junk it. Body is in great condition. Interior other than carpet is great, new factory grey floor mats. Would make a great parts car. The tranny is bad. motor runs great starts right up. Everything works. Rear struts are bad but everything else is great. New front pads,rear pads and rotors. New michelin hydroedge tires on 05-07 focus rims. Just need it gone!! make me an offer i dont want it to go to a junk yard.

I guess I'll take the honor in saying it's sold. Now I can live up to my user name again :)

doing some winter cleaning and came across some computer stuff.

Agfa Studiostar flatbed scanner, it is a SCSI interface, i will have to look but i might have the cable. make me an offer.

100meg External USB Zip Drive, brand new in the box, never used. make me an offer.

old (mid 90's) Toshiba Laptop with bag. still works running windows 95. make me an offer

Last edited:
Roush rims for sale....READ BELOW!!

Roush rims for sale....READ BELOW!!

I'd obviously like to give someone here in the NE Board a shot at these first...I had a set of the limited Roush 17" rims on my SVT, and they had to be changed. Three of them are in decent condition, but, the rim that was on my drivers side front is pretty mangled...there are three dents on it, just on the inner sectionof the rim. The tires are still mounted, or I could give a better description. I'm assuming someone could salvage something out of these- shoot me a PM, and we can talk further....

I am looking for some 16" tires for Auto X this year. I would like free or cheap.

I also still have some SE sideskirts in ok shape BO.

I just found in my shed a SVT cat with 2 bolt flange BO.
15 in spare tire BO.

need monies, buy this from me. Logitech G25 racing wheel setup. Used it about 6 times and it's awesome but I've decided that real car parts are currently more necessary:
logitech-g25-wheel.jpg

PM for price. Will trade for a 88 turbocoupe T5 transmission too.

Looking for a fox body project....

I'm looking for a fox body Fairmont, Mustang, or Capri. The top three would be a Mustang LX notch, a pre-bubble Capri, or a four-eyed GT. The car MUST be under $2500, and preferably driveable. I'm open to anything, so give me a shot. Basically, I'm looking for a basic, on-the-side project to build my skills; not a resto. I am willing to do minor bodywork, so small amounts of rust and dents are fine. Also, must be a 5-speed V8.
Thanks!:cool:

For Sale (FEELER): 1998.5 SVT Contour

For Sale (FEELER): 1998.5 SVT Contour

Anyone interested in a 1998.5 SVT Contour? :shrug:

This SVeeTness was driven by my father up until a couple years ago when he died from cancer. I've driven it the last year and have done quite a bit of maintenance to it.

Price: Make an offer

Specs: (STOCK)
81,000+ mi.
Single CD (OEM)
Midnight Blue Leather interior
Moonroof
No-spoiler
New front and rear brakes.
New Spark plugs and wires (NGK Iridium IX)
Filter and Lube (AMSOIL Synthetic)
AMSOIL Stock replacement air filter [gained 6hp(6200rpm/8ftlbs(3500rpm) over stock paper]
Purchased but not installed (parts for steering rack rebuild)
Tires are in great shape.

Dyno showing the difference between the AMSOIL Air Filter and the OEM Paper:
1999SVTConouroemfiltervsAmsoilfi-1.jpg

Images of the car:
Picture Slideshow -
Click to view Slideshow!

Video of Motor Running - Click to watch Video!

Video of Motor Revving - Click to watch Video!

Back