• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anti pet-peeves

Well maybe you should be more specific when you continually post about your girlfriend's boobs, that way you don't mislead people.
I mean, seriously, each time you see anyone else talk about "getting boob", do you think we're all just sitting around with our shirts on?
please

Well maybe you should be more specific when you continually post about your girlfriend's boobs, that way you don't mislead people.
I mean, seriously, each time you see anyone else talk about "getting boob", do you think we're all just sitting around with our shirts on?
please
:laugh:

True.

Very true.

please

I sense hostility!

when if begins to smell like spring...:)

I hear ya there.
I'm not usually a fan of spring because it's ugly as hell when the snow melts around here.
But when you can actually smell the air again, that is an amazing thing.

I distinctly recall when that spring air came back last year.
I was leaving my office, walking to my car, and a breeze gently lifted my hair as it passed along that sweet smell.
I had to pause mid-stride to take it all in.

There's another anti-pet peeve - the tickle of wind in the hair and the smell of sun baked skin. :drool:
I'll be on a beach next week soaking that all in. It can't get here fast enough!

Back