• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

black svt looked stock going north on i275 around 11:50 i was behind you the whole time till you got off at mich ave.

I've seen the same one every time I've been up that way...he was at Great Northern two of the times I went there....this guy needs to wear a contour shirt so I can find him next time lol

thats wa2tuff. he works at great northern.

the car did have aftermarket rims. it was definitely not wa2tuff that my friend saw. that same friend saw wa2tuff on another occasion

no ones gonna believe this one. i told him to come on here. spotted a 98.5 svt at the brunswick cruise night. custom orange paint, glassed interior, slotted fenders, 3L swap, shaved doors and emblems, big rims, big brakes. the whole 9 yards. he's putting it on craigslist. told him to come on here and sell it. wants 7K. tried to get a pic of it, but it was too dark outside.

new student at Ohio Tech. silver svt slammed to the ground with aftermarket wheels. the rest looks stock. real hazy headlights

Tan pre-98 maybe lowered? I saw you on Central in Toledo headin towards Talmadge...I know you saw me...your eyes were glued on my car :cool::laugh:

Silver frost on Dort Hwy in Grand Blanc last night about 7pm. I think it was fairly stock, but I didnt get a good look. I was literally turning off the highway when I realized it was behind me. If it was somebody here I was the stock looking black SVT with the Borla exhaust in front of you that you didnt wave back at....

spotted: Stock T-Green SVT on I94 around 2:30 today, you turned off to go on I-275 N

I was rolling in my T-red SVT, looks like your rear suspension was a little well... Bouncy... you here?

Spotted Navybradse turning south from Dorr onto Westwood. I was in the left turn lane. Exhaust sounds good btw :cool:

Spotted Navybradse turning south from Dorr onto Westwood. I was in the left turn lane. Exhaust sounds good btw :cool:

AWESOME! hahahaha. Thanks for the compliment on the exhaust...we still need to meet up sometime. Maybe once I get some cash we can start planning a mini-meet somewhere up here.

- Black SVT with euro racing rims spotted a few times on W. Saginaw at one of the fitness gyms. A little birdie told me you're rockin a turbo'd 3L. :drool:

- SilFro SVT spotted cruising through EL and on 496E a few weeks ago.

Silfro SVT New burgh and Marquette FYI, you hi tower the inside of your headlamps not outside :help:

Black svt, tint with a gauge pod parked outside of a building on school craft road tonight at 8:00pm.

I honked...the bay doors were open. Anybody on here??

Back