• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Georgia boyz

Yes We Do
Kinda random but who cares...........DUDE!!! I seen your car go past my work truck and i nearly ran off the road :drool: I have seen the car before on the site but had no idea u lived in GA...and not too far from me. I work all over ATL. But sweet :censored: 'n car man!

Seriously, where have you seen me go past you at? And which car my black or silver one? Where do you live at?

We do need to have another GA meet, but I'm having a hard enough time planning for the other meets right now guys. Maybe we should all look @ GCT or even the dragon.
:shrug:

Seriously, where have you seen me go past you at? And which car my black or silver one? Where do you live at?
I believe it was grayson hwy in lawrenceville....and it was that badass silver on.......spotted the intercooler from a mile away:drool::shocked: I live in Stockbridge but like i said.....i work all over the place.

Yup I drive that road mon-friday to work back and forth so yeah that was me:cool: But if you see me again the fmic will look alot different:cool:wave me down next time.

Back