• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward dream cruise is this weekend

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
Anybody going to go? I am bringing a special guest with me this year :) I am probably going to show up at around noon.

you're bringing steedas mom?

i've been down there for the last three or four days now. it's been insane... :D i'll be in pontiac on saturday.

Anybody going to go? I am bringing a special guest with me this year :) I am probably going to show up at around noon.

Where? I PM'd Roger who said he was going to be at his work, Auto Europe in Birmingham. Anyone gonna be there or somewhere else close?

you're bringing steedas mom?

i've been down there for the last three or four days now. it's been insane... :D i'll be in pontiac on saturday.

lol; steeda's mom would be a close guess.

actually its way off.... I dont even know if we are going... I just threw it out there. I might end up going friday night to catch the end of the action (I work all day) but who knows, next week I am completely booked.

I guess you guys who live in the area are kinda spoiled or jaded with all of this. For me, there is nothing in my area even remotely like this. Sure, there are shows from time to time, and even some on a weekly basis, but nothing can compare to the WDC. I look forward to it each year and can't wait to get there. I'm just disappointed that there isn't more buzz about it. I know Roger has his own opinions about the lack of participation, but I'd think guys who are nuts about a car that hasn't been produced for 8 years would have more interest.

Woodward is absolutely NUTZ right now:crazy:

I hope everyone enjoys the show tomorrow, nice weather could and should make for one of the best ones ever. Also, make sure you guys come by and visit me at Auto Europe and incase you forgot what I look like, I'm the short, bald guy with the MINI:laugh:

Both my son and I were out cruising Woodward tonight. He took the Silver Contour SVT. I thought about taking our black CSVT, but decided there is no substitute for my 56 T'Bird CRUISE MACHINE! Look for me tomorrow. :laugh: :laugh:

TBird6sm.JPG

i'll be in the pristine 57000 mile arizona black econobox rustang. this thing is showroom besides the cooked hood, roof and fenders:( glaze couldn't save this bad boy. but the rest is mint.

last night was intense

jetsream blue c6 zo6 :)
black on black c6 z06 modded GOOO!!!
very tight cars last night.

why oh why did i have to get a reckless op :cry:

i might show up in my friends mustang

Out all day today in a 3L silver e0, only saw 2 other csvts :(

- Silver Svt Knaberized(sp?) with aftermarket wheels at least 3 guys in it

- Black Svt with Konig Imagines, looks like you had the wife and kids with you, missing chrome part on rear reflector.

Overall fun time, saw every car i could think of, I'm beat, pictures later.

Back