• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT 3.0l swap

Wow that was hard to read. Instead of nation health care, the government should provide every citizen with grammar lessons :hammer:

I sent a text, Car has a new tranny and clutch as of a month ago. Won't start and has 160,000 miles on it. He won't come out and say it but I think it threw a rod. He keeps saying it needs a new motor. He is firm on the 800 due to the work just done on it :shrug:.

I sent a text, Car has a new tranny and clutch as of a month ago. Won't start and has 160,000 miles on it. He won't come out and say it but I think it threw a rod. He keeps saying it needs a new motor. He is firm on the 800 due to the work just done on it :shrug:.

Well then it is perfect for a 3.0l swap!

I would do it if I had the doeflow right now but I don't :( poor college kid that needs to pay my parents $890 for my bike yet...

Im sure it will be around for a bit.

Or maybe just give him or her some money down to hold it until you can find time to get down there.
I got the I have someone who wants to trade me his car, but I don't think it will move very fast. If I had the cash I would be buying it and selling the SE. Hmmmm wonder what an SE Sport ready for a 3L is worth:crazy:. Hell it might be worth buying and parting out if he is being truthful about a new tranny in it.

Back