• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Updated photos

Augi

CEG'er
Well, I promised them a couple of weeks ago and my internet started screwing up, then putfile started screwing up, so I finally set up a differant account with photobucket. Now I bring to you the most recent pics.
IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

0729080759.jpg

0729080800.jpg

i love the smiley face in pic 5.

oh, and the FORD first aid kit...LOL

:laugh:

but hey, your more prepared for an emergency than i am. all i have are booster cables. LOL

quick question??? does your CD changer skip from the subs being in the trunk.

I'm getting it more often, and now that I have a second amp to put in I may need to swtich up my HU to a front loader and dump the changer.:help:

Definatly not a fan of the interior, but the exterior looks very nice. I'm rockin the E0's myself. I just need new suspension, intake, exhaust, and an actual stick.

kenny you also need that lip for the spoiler, I think it looks great on there.

btw nice pentagram on the ground as well lol!

Hey! hes got a light show on his dash :)

Rest of the car looks nice, red painted trim pieces dont look good though, the only color I ever really liked painted on the interior is Silver with a Silver car.

Nice car though, I probably would have done the same things if that car were mine (added SE side skirts as well) (with the exception of the oversized stereo).

Well, thanks for the compliments. I actually am getting rid of the E0s because a friend of mine has given me a set of racing rims. The E0s are staying for a grand total of 1 week. I am def posting pics of the new wheels when they et on the car. The pic with the smiley is the highest point in Murfreesboro, and somebody painted a start/finish line at the top of the hill.

Back