• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

stock svt exhaust.

I dunno... I was going get the Magnaflow resonator that is sitting in my trunk installed in a week or two, but now FastDad says that Harrry is a delusional n00b... Guess I better get a third opinion to settle this? :shrug:

I dunno... I was going get the Magnaflow resonator that is sitting in my trunk installed in a week or two, but now FastDad says that Harrry is a delusional n00b... Guess I better get a third opinion to settle this? :shrug:

It's called sarcasm....he is just mad that i love american flags in my movies.

I can't believe you believe that moderator guy named 1fast dad. He thinks his car is fast because he is a dad. How gay :laugh:

LOL do what he said. guess my sarcasm didn't come across

It's called sarcasm....he is just mad that i love american flags in my movies.

I can't believe you believe that moderator guy named 1fast dad. He thinks his car is fast because he is a dad. How gay :laugh:
harry. don't make me come back down there and get into another flag debate in movies LOL

LOL do what he said. guess my sarcasm didn't come across
I really can't believe he took you serious. Kinda scarey if you ask me lol

harry. don't make me come back down there and get into another flag debate in movies LOL

Oh bring it and your gimp friend...cough Aaron cough :laugh:, this time i won't just lay down on your blow up matress so easily this time :laugh:

LOL no I got it, was being sarcastic about your sarcasm and trying to sneakily begin a flame war between you and Harrry. I guess my sarcasm didn't come across, haha

Oh man admiting that means BAN for a week.

i have the res removed on my svt catback,w/the main cat and pre cats still intact i have zero rasp,sounds really good actually.

Oh man admiting that means BAN for a week.
LOL maby if i was in a bad mood

i have the res removed on my svt catback,w/the main cat and pre cats still intact i have zero rasp,sounds really good actually.
same. stock cats and pre cats, rez removed and magniflow mufflers and no rasp. but people dont believe me so whatever.

i was kidding man. The kid is harmless lol

...Also, I wasn't really trying to start an actual flame war, I was making more of an exaggerated pantomime of starting a flame-war in a failed attempt at poorly-executed internet humor, and sort of betting on everyone calling me on it because it was so obvious that no one would actually fall for it. It sort of bombed though... Hooray for bad internet humor...:blackeye:

Anyways... Back to talking about exhaust.

...Also, I wasn't really trying to start an actual flame war, I was making more of an exaggerated pantomime of starting a flame-war in a failed attempt at poorly-executed internet humor, and sort of betting on everyone calling me on it because it was so obvious that no one would actually fall for it. It sort of bombed though... Hooray for bad internet humor...:blackeye:

Anyways... Back to talking about exhaust.

You made me laugh....:laugh:

Hmm I'm really torn between paying $20 for the Cherry Bomb 87505 or $70 for the Magnaflow. I like that the Magnaflow has a 2.5 core though.

You think so? With the stock mufflers still in place would there honestly be a noticeable difference as long as I didnt go straight pipe?

Back