• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Phoenix meet?

morbid

Hard-core CEG'er
I just wanted to start a thread so the meet discussions didn't continue in the registry thread :p

I'd be up for a meet... but I wouldn't be able to bring my contour. What does everyone think about a simple Pavilions meet? If you want to do some canyons runs... that's cool too, but my Volvo is VERY slow (slowest thing I've ever driven), so I'd pass... unless I could ride along.

Im down for the Pavs. If its real soon i wouldnt be able to bring mine either, i got no signal to my Camshaft sensor and havent had a chance to look at it. I will look over the weekend at it.

What about July 31st?

There's a car show at the Scottsdale Pavilions every saturday afternoon. I never knew there was a web page specifically for it... but apparently this is it:
http://www.rockandrollcarshow.com/

The Pavilions is at Indian Bend and the 101 freeway.

I read more of that site... and they make it sound like an antique car show. While there are many older cars there... there are also newer cars. One time I went, there was a Bugatti Veyron, a Porsche GT, Audi R8... all next to each other :drool:

That would be cool to go to... I could use something to start taking some pictures of for everyone back home to see. Cars and music is generally a good combo as well.
(-and, I actually know how to get to 101 from where I live... amazingly)

The Pavs are the best i think. They have old school cars, new school, Ricers, Vettes, Stangs, sometimes theres a Mitsubishi Eclipse there with a jet engine. Crotch rockets, Harleys, mini trucks

I'll be down once I get the rest of the skirting on my LX. Right now it looks like it has a fat butt :blackeye:

But I do like the sound of the Borla cat-back :cool:

I should be done with the front bumper and skirts in a month or so :shrug:

Back