• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo Project: Progress Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
My battery relocation is better too.. oh wait.. that's right... I just put it back in my engine bay. Short cabling FTW

Wow steeda you mounted the dist block in a different spot. You are so awesome! lol, oooooookay

Dude, he bundled his wires and wrapped them in electrical tape and then he used a wire loom on top of that. You are about to mount a turbo, which creates heat, in that general area. I think he was trying to recommend that you organize your wires in some fashion so idk they don't burn up...aside from that his looks much more organized than yours. You label your UIM bolts, but you won't spend the time to organize the actual routing of your wires...:blackeye:

I'll give you $4k for your car when it blows up. :laugh:

DCFC0532.jpg

DCFC0532.jpg

I still think Stazi's pics of when he was frantically installing his fmic before SZ 06 was the best WIP thread! Im sure you cant wait to get ur turbo in. I havent been following this new turbo deal thats going on, but what hp numbers do you expect to get in the end?

I still think Stazi's pics of when he was frantically installing his fmic before SZ 06 was the best WIP thread! Im sure you cant wait to get ur turbo in. I havent been following this new turbo deal thats going on, but what hp numbers do you expect to get in the end?

On a bone stock svt contour he got 262whp on a stage 1 kit. If you just upgrade the fmic for $100 then you can make 280whp or more effortlessly. So for $2925 you can exceed what burrita did with some finetuning.

Now with headers and others mods, nobody knows the gains yet. You will for sure notice a diff with headers :)

Last edited:
I upgraded the FMIC and BOV. I have MSDS and other some other mods. I would like to see 300whp @ 10psi. But I'll be driving it daily @ 7.5psi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back