• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lowest mileage CSVT.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
As the title says whos got the lowest mileage on there CSVT or contour/mystique?..I have seen a few post for most mileage..Now its time to see who has the lowest.I dont believe theres been a post for it yet..If so someone please let me know..Thanks..Joe..

I currently have 106k on dash 18K on motor bought motor new from ford.5-6K on transmission.

Buddy Palumbo has 30,xxx or close..
Luca has something rediculously low like 25, 21, or 27K.

Then, if you want low, you can go to the member who has three low-mileage examples..
JEDsContour has a black 60-someodd thousand mile 98(I think it is a 98) and TWO identical greens (an evil twin Noble prepped 3L turbo in the works, and a stock "nice" twin) with 20-something-thousand miles on them.

lowest that I recall reading about was the guy who picked up one with 61 miles on it and he claimed he was going to put a 3L and awd in it ... he had tricked out a charger or something very similar ...

the only thing worth while that i have that has low milage is the 79 f-250 with a 460 that has 18K orig miles.

lowest that I recall reading about was the guy who picked up one with 61 miles on it and he claimed he was going to put a 3L and awd in it ... he had tricked out a charger or something very similar ...

Wasn't that ROOSTER?

My car's got pretty low mileage , but I have a friend in Illinois with a '00 CSVT in green/tan with about 5,000 miles on it (give or take) . He's a CEG member , but doesn't post .

Before anyone asks - NO , it's NOT for sale - to anyone but ME , that is :p !

Christine's (LUCA) car has 90k on it , but LOOKS like it has 25k on it :drool: ...

Last edited:
Buddy Palumbo has 30,xxx or close..
Luca has something rediculously low like 25, 21, or 27K.

Oh, I wish Ray. :)
I have 90,030 miles on mine.
I bought it with 79,000 on the clock four years ago.

edit: Thanks Allen. I must have missed your post. ;)

1999 w 45,000km

1999 w 45,000km

Bought in Sept 2000 w. 4000km. Three mos. later started a new job where I have a work truck. Now only 45,000km (29,000mi.).

Back