• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fordman302 does headlights!

who's that creepy looking guy holding the headlight? :help:

ive seen results as good as this using Meguiars new headlight cleaner :shrug:

but they do look good!

who's that creepy looking guy holding the headlight? :help:

ive seen results as good as this using Meguiars new headlight cleaner :shrug:

but they do look good!

Hey Joe,

You got those headlights to look that good, can you do anything for Kyle?

Here is a finally picture of the headlights back on the car..
And no these are the Orignal headlights from 98 that the car came with..
Any headlights in any shape i can make look this good.
PM me for details if you need any headlights done.

Hmm, I wouldn't say any headlights in any shape... Because no matter how much wetsanding I've done on mine, it hasn't taken the flaws out. So unless you have some kind of magic step, i'd be hesitant to say you can make any look like that.

I may have to take you up on that challenge. Once I get my new headlights, I might send you my old ones....

Hmm, I wouldn't say any headlights in any shape... Because no matter how much wetsanding I've done on mine, it hasn't taken the flaws out. So unless you have some kind of magic step, i'd be hesitant to say you can make any look like that.

I may have to take you up on that challenge. Once I get my new headlights, I might send you my old ones....

Yes i can take any headlight in any shape and make it look like new..I do more than wet sand, wet sanding is a finally step for me im not going to tell anyone my steps becasue its just somthing i dont do, hope you understand

Yes send me your old headlight PM me about it and i'll make then look like new again .

You're not using the right paper grades if thats the case. 2000 didnt take out all the flaws in mine so I had to go with 1000 before the 2000 and polish.

Back