• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Florida meet and CRUISE

I had it in my pocket. Towards the end Brent didn't even realize I had changed channels. I would switch it from nascar to Jurassic Park. For some reasons cars going in left circles is the same thing as people getting eaten by velociraptors.

I hope I can make at least this one. I have rallycross nationals scheduled in October, but nothing after that. I'll try to that weekend free. By then I should have my corner carving skills on pavement perfected in the contour. I'm still learning the car for now though. But by then... Who wants to ride with me?

Thats far enough ahead that I could plan it. When we get a hurricane I'll be a busy boy though.
And as long as you don't mind a Mazdaspeed3 tagging along/ahead.
At least the oil dipstick says FoMoCo on it!

Jim T.

Maybe it's time for me to get rally master certified. Jeff at Tampa rally will host a tsd rally if I put one together. Would anyone be interested in doing a 400 mile treekiller rally if I organize one for next year? Until then, December 14th sounds like a good time to see everyone.

I would attend a meet if one gets planned out. I have actually been looking 4ward to a meet since I dropped in the new motor. Brent keep it simple, if there is something I can do to help let me know.

I'm thinking of possibly doing a tsd rally in the Withalacoochee State Forest. There's a lot of great roads , paved and not, through here. I think there is even a couple of hundred feet of elevation change through this area, so it's not as completely flat as the rest of Florida. I would probably keep the time to complete this rally down to about three of four hours, since there are no refueling points in the area. If I do host this, it wouldn't be a CEG specific thing. It would be a Tampa Rally sanctioned tsd rally for everyone that I could get to come out and do. If you think this would be something you would like to do in spring time, let me know. Here's a view of this great area.
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...&scene=28778020&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Back