• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

I hate when people empty there ash tray onto the street at a stop light
I hate when people throw cigarettes in my yard.
I hate when people pee in my yard in front of me.
I hate when drivers turn there left hand turn signal on and turn right.
I hate when people sit in the right hand turn lane at a light with their turn signal on and don't turn even after the green arrow lights up and have to wait until the light for those going straight is green.
I hate being passed by someone on a cell phone who then proceeds to slow down and I'm forced to pass them when I'm using Cruise Control.
I hate when women (wives) say "Your Welcome) because they somehow expected you to say thank you.
I hate it when people pulling trailers cut you off and nearly slam their trailer into the side of you.

I hate when people empty there ash tray onto the street at a stop light
I hate when people throw cigarettes in my yard.
I hate when people pee in my yard in front of me.
I hate when drivers turn there left hadn turn signal on and turn right.
I hate when people sit in the right hand turn lane at a light with their turn signal on and don't turn even after the green arrow lights up and have to wait until the light for those going straight is green.
I hate being passed by somone on a cell phone who then proceeds to slow down and I'm forced to pass them when I'm using Cruise Control.
I hate when women say "Your Welcome) because they somehow expected you to say thankyou.
I hate it when people pulling trailers cut you off and nearly slam their trailer into the side of you.

That bugs the hell out of me. Most my driving now is like two hour long trips on the highway so I just set cruise control and go and yet i end up passing the same person like five times because they dont keep a constant speed.

Can't stand when people use "ignorant" to replace "rude."

Ignorant means lacking knowledge, which you have just proven you are.

-when im working on a car in the shop and the customer has to stand there and breathe down my neck.
-when CEG is down for maintenance

Can't stand when people use "ignorant" to replace "rude."

Ignorant means lacking knowledge, which you have just proven you are.

Might want to brush up on your English. A synonym for ignorant is "unaware." I was referring to people who are "ignorant" of their surroundings.

I'm ignorant of the fact that two really good friends of mine are telling me they want my junk- and they have boyfriends.

Must..hang..up..phone. I'm not that guy!

Erm.. I hate it when a girl flirts with you at a bar and then proceeds to tell you they're spoken for!

I'm ignorant of the fact that two really good friends of mine are telling me they want my junk- and they have boyfriends.

Must..hang..up..phone. I'm not that guy!

Erm.. I hate it when a girl flirts with you at a bar and then proceeds to tell you they're spoken for!

oh puhleaseee bill! you hate the fact that two girls want your junk!?!

I like when you call a buddy up and you don't get any answer. He calls you back and you accidently miss his call and you call him RIGHT BACK (like within one or two seconds)...and they don't pick the phone up. How does that happen? lol

how about when you go to let a girl in your car. you hit the unlock button right as she grabs the handle. you give her a look like "what the hell are you doing". she clearly knows thats what you mean. so right as you hit the unlock button again, what does she do?? lifts the handle!!!!!!

how about when you go to let a girl in your car. you hit the unlock button right as she grabs the handle. you give her a look like "what the hell are you doing". she clearly knows thats what you mean. so right as you hit the unlock button again, what does she do?? lifts the handle!!!!!!

It's even worse when you have a Contour, which has the stupid motor-actuated locks :mad:

oh puhleaseee bill! you hate the fact that two girls want your junk!?!

Hellll no, I was enjoying that part! It's the fact that I've been the victim of such disloyalty.

One of my other pet peeves is when you're overly generous (like cleaning up for someone after a party) and then they redo everything you did like your way wasnt good enough. This makes Billdo swell and provide KO mushroom stamps to any who offend him in such manner.

-when im working on a car in the shop and the customer has to stand there and breathe down my neck.

wtf are customers allowed in the shop area?

This happens in my shop too - I can't friggin' stand it :mad: :mad: !!!! People take advantage of our small shop's lax enforcement of rules . If our insurance guy would see it , he'd be freaking out for sure . I may have to put my foot down ...

I will say I would be one of those people that would be right there watching .... but I try to stand back as much as possible and give the person space.

like the last time I had my car in for an alignment I happened to be outside on the phone. when I was done one of the other techs started asking me about my turbo since he though I had lost a vacuum line on the wastegate. so I got to talk to him about it while watching my car .... but then again if I drove right to the place it would be a hour and a half drive to get there because I trust the place to align the car correctly.

-I hate when people don't know how to use their, they're, and there.

-I hate when people consider themselve "mature", but constantly stir up drama.

-I hate when people claim to be experts, but really are not. The real experts don't say they are.

-I hate when girls insult guys for no reason.

-I hate when guys aren't chivalrous. (sp?)

-I hate when girls are rude, but expect guys to be chivalrous. -I hate when people say "libary"

And my biggest pet peeve........
-I hate when people are mean

Fixt!
The sig stays:laugh:

Back