• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Wanna Dress Like Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it depends on if you if you mean like this...

IMG_0512.jpg

:help:

Ne Pictures of the stuff?? ne time I make apparel for my crew I usually add a CEG or NE CEG vinyls to my shirt!!!

Show pics I may be interested!

- amyn

Maybe if you read what it said next to the picture you could have saved yourself from looking like a fool....

Hooked on phonics worked for me!

Take it that way if youd like, I kan reed....

Im stating that banner is Much hotter than the one of a Contour, not sayin anything bad bout the tour, just the Audi is MUCH sweeter of a car..
so... ya anyways

Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the old threads, but what is the pricing on each item? I'd be interested in probably at least 1 hat and jacket depending on the $$.

it might have helped you read, but it didn't help your personality skills.

Hahahahahaha!!! This guy thought I had a personality!!!!:laugh:

Take it that way if youd like, I kan reed....

Im stating that banner is Much hotter than the one of a Contour, not sayin anything bad bout the tour, just the Audi is MUCH sweeter of a car..
so... ya anyways

:p

Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the old threads, but what is the pricing on each item? I'd be interested in probably at least 1 hat and jacket depending on the $$.

We're working out the pricing still Dave, but the prices are usually a bit better than I charge everyone else forother Group Buys.
But remember you probably won't pay shipping, I usually deliver to the Chicago guys.......

Last edited:
We're working out the pricing still Dave, but the prices are usually a bit better than I charge everyone else forother Group Buys.
But remember you probably won't pay shipping, I usually deliver to the Chicago guys.......

Cool, I'll keep my eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back