• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So...

Not bad, 15 more min of work.

Might be picking up another SVT in the family... There's one for sale near me and my brother is interested. :cool:

im doing fine.

just burned the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of my right hand, which is my dominant hand....

but other than that im fine. :cool:

Im doing pretty good. I have been here at PSU for just over a month now and I love it so no complaints. I got 2 and a half weeks left of summer session and then i have a week off. In that week Im going out to Cali to visit the family. Then its back to State College for school again.

I'm okay. Lost a friend monday night, few more are still in the hospital and it is all over the local newspaper and tv. Other than that, got off work about an hour ago, relaxing and reading before I go to my bowling league. I hope this doesn't ruin the mood of your thread..

^ Wow, sorry to hear. :( I hope your hospitalized friends make a full recovery!!

How did you burn your hand Mike?

Glad to hear that you are doing well Jeff. :)

I took the SVT out today and had some fun.

i'll be coming home saturday :cool: be bringing imnotacop420 and his gf with me. we'll hopefully get the silver svt running strong and setup the air ride in the black car

got up wicked early to work in Boston again today; 3x in the past 2 weeks. But I get oodles of money for it ($.58/mile) so it works out.
SVT is still parked as I wait on backordered items from BAT.
Took out the old mountain bike and started riding after work every other day. I forgot how much I love to bike; even more than driving.

Life's decent overall.

CruzCorp, very sorry to hear. :( I hope your friends are surviving and will make it.

I figured we'd all post something to catch up with one another.

Me, I'm alive. That's a plus I suppose. I'll know in about a week if I'm moving or not. Don't worry! I'm not leaving you guys. I'm trying to move to Scranton with an old friend and his fiance into a 3 bedroom duplex.

I'll finally get out of this dictatorship of a home that my mother runs.

well the contour is doing ok. needs plugs and wires. and the ac only works on high. need to replace the seat. i should trade it in but i have no money to buy another car.

the svt runs but makes funny sounds. so i want to replace it with a 3l but my mother thinks it will be cheaper to fix it. she doesnt get it. all she cares about is money.

shore next week should be a nice break from doing nothing every day.

go back to school on the 15th cant wait. going to visit jeff a couple times down at penn state to party.

ohh have a few cool projects for the tour in the works. unvailing hopefully at carlise.

well the contour is doing ok. needs plugs and wires. and the ac only works on high. need to replace the seat. i should trade it in but i have no money to buy another car.

the svt runs but makes funny sounds. so i want to replace it with a 3l but my mother thinks it will be cheaper to fix it. she doesnt get it. all she cares about is money.

shore next week should be a nice break from doing nothing every day.

go back to school on the 15th cant wait. going to visit jeff a couple times down at penn state to party.

ohh have a few cool projects for the tour in the works. unvailing hopefully at carlise.

Yes you are.

Oh and I havent driven my car in over a month and it sucks. Luckily next weekend im going to be able to as im visiting people up there where my car is. Withdrawal sucks

Nah, i was really close to going but just didnt. My one friend was working there for the whole show. But she said she got to meet some people so it was worth it.

Some :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: sideswiped me last week in the Explorer while i was on the parkway doing about 60...

Getting new Fuzion HRi's and putting the ST200's back on the Merc :cool:

just burned the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of my right hand, which is my dominant hand....

lol hey me too! I did it last night.
I was updating Mike on the status of my grandmother in the hospital, and wasn't paying attention while I was rushing to get supper ready.
I kept ignoring the voice inside my head to use an oven mit and I reached to grab a hot pan. Worst burn that I can ever recall ever getting on my hands.
Right on my thumb and index finger. This is going to be disgusting when the blisters start scabbing.

work has been semi steady, at least there is something to do but I dislike these slow times.

still working on and tweaking things with the SeVT-T. Enjoying driving the SVT as normal, working on a few little things that are annoying me. trying to save more and starting to look around at morgages and houses online.

can't complain overall.

Well when I left work yesterday night I was at 37 hours. Going back saturday night to finish off the week. A little OT means more money in the go fast fund... :D

And finally got the SVT to the track, so we now have some decent runs in just have to work out my launch and get 'er in the 14's!

Back