• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next CEG meet ( Mod Meet )

Let me rub it in more...I turned on the A/C, I am wearing a short sleeve shirt, and I am going to drive home with the windows down and ac blowing just for you:laugh:

grrrrrrr. remind me to kick you in the nuts when i move down there

At least you will forget about this when you feel the weather at the meet. No more "its winter, what are you driving" threads for you. March is going to be reaaaaaally nice.

I will be done with the rear of my car tomorrow! If you want to see the little I have done today, pm me. The juicy pics will be ready tomorrow though.

I replied to your pm John, I'm not sure where to get a good look of it. Get back with me and I'll let you know what I find.

Don't worry about it dude. I'm just going to modify mine. I've been modifying everything else on my car lately.

About my previous statement. I didn't finish. I had to cut my welds and move everything. I will be getting some help tomorrow, so hopefully things will go a little more smoothly. I have a pretty cool picture of part of the rear in place for those who want to see it.

You guys will like the pictures I will be taking in a few hours. I won't have it in the car tonight, but it will be done. I'm almost done with the passenger side now. The other side will go much more quickly.

WOW... so finals for the quater are that weekend... it sucks, but I am going to have to miss this party... next meet has to be in GA people!

Yeah i thought about it..We can move it but i would hope for it to stay in march?..If we can do that i know Kerry has something to do as well so wahtever weekend works around everyone..

Its only that week after the 14th that I'll be away, I should be back by that Sat(21st) if you want the meet then.

Second round of March madness that weekend. Sounds good to me! So are we just waiting to see if Kyle can meet that weekend? Is there any other weekend everyone cant came?

I'd rather a March 21st meet - GCAC is autocrossing the 14th & 15th.

On the other hand, if it is that weekend, stop by & see us. (I'll post a map and shcedule when it gets near to time.) And I'll probably come by Joe's after autox on the 14th.

If we're changing the dates, I need to know asap because my manager throws a fit if I don't request days off two months in advance and I already put in for 13-15th off to cover the meet.

Back