• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lookie what i got!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a jaggerbomb, but I will say that Rockstar and Everclear just do not mix well. :laugh:

Oh, just drunk the Everclear straight. If it's the one with enough alcohol, it will just numb your face and you can't even taste it go down! Only problem is it will burn the stomach a bit. Oh well.

Hey wannabe, if you haven't already shipped the you-know-what, well, I think you owe me. Throw in the UDP and I'll give you what you paid for it LOL.
It's at Brian's house. I'll see if I can work something out. I'm not shipping two things to you. No way:laugh:

you're dumping just as much money into a car that also isn't a speed demon by any means.

You're wrong, or at least partly right anyway.

Some of us realized what you just said and invested in other things- a newer car perhaps, or a house, or Elky-spawn. The point is it sounds like the OP is younger than myself and just not thinking things through. hence the eleventy billion posts he started showing absolutely no progress at all.

He can't afford a $3000 loan.
What the hell is he doing modifying a 13 yr old DD like it's a luxury hobby? I have a pretttty solid job and my attention is completely elsewhere despite a really nice pre-98 sitting in my driveway.

Ahh, oh well. It takes a longer drill to get through such a thick wall. :laugh:
Don't take me too seriously as I am feelin pretty good right now. ;)

i seriously think i would be banned if i started a thread for every $100 part i put on the black contour

An underdrive for a Zetec. Feel the powa LOL! Modding a slow car makes about as much sense as Ryan owning 2 Trailblazers. It will still be sllllllllooooooooooooooooooow. Save up for a better car.
Come one Todd....seriously. :nonono:

This site is about Contours. Every model and every engine. Seems like no one here can remember that.

hopefully, my driving skills and fixed up cars will keep me from getting passed by SVT's at the track day. maybe that wil show something.... :shrug:

Everyone is getting the idea it's an SVT sight, which is upsetting.

I see what you're saying but to clarify my opinion, I don't want that to be the case either. I still own my SE and miss photographing it, personally. I've had three photoshoots with my Tiburon since last April. Do the math as to how many I had with my Contour.. lol.

hopefully, my driving skills and fixed up cars will keep me from getting passed by SVT's at the track day. maybe that wil show something.... :shrug:

It's all about skill. :)

so if im skilled enough and drove a pinto, i wot get passed? I still need a good car about their that will compete. :shrug: but thank you

Competition is about doing the best with what you got. If you top out over other zetec Contours, I'd say you're leading the bunch. You don't have to 'win', not imo. If you're thinking it's going to be that difficult to compete, you're going to push harder. Pushing your car without thinking makes for awesome drives home on a tow truck.

Sorry to tear you up. :laugh: Just my opinion.

I dont get it. you guys say that i dont do anything to the car and stop making "what i want to do to my car" threads, so i stopped. So now i'm just trying to show a little bit of progress with buying parts for the car this winter and i still get shot down by some of you guys. you tell me to take out a $3000 loan for a better "SE" or "SVT" but just imagine what i could do to a Zetec for $3000. Striker only wanted 2500 for his turbo kit, which leaves 500 left over for rods and forged pistons. and if i had an extra grand sitting around like i do now, i could have all the parts to have the engine rebuilt with the turbo, or damn close to it. I mean, do you guys realize what a camed, chipped, dyno tuned, turbocharged, ballanced, ported, polished 8000RPM revving Zetec could do? think about it. Think about what you're saying before you say it. i'm NOT saying i'm doing that to my car, or atleast not now. that 3000 dollar loan is actually gonna end up being my school payment. there is no sense in me buying a new car. even with my semi-modded, i'm gettin better MPG's than any of you duratec guys. and the UDP is only gonna help more. Let me see you SVT and SE owners hit over 37 MPG COMBINED!

I dont get it. you guys say that i dont do anything to the car and stop making "what i want to do to my car" threads, so i stopped. So now i'm just trying to show a little bit of progress with buying parts for the car this winter and i still get shot down by some of you guys. you tell me to take out a $3000 loan for a better "SE" or "SVT" but just imagine what i could do to a Zetec for $3000. Striker only wanted 2500 for his turbo kit, which leaves 500 left over for rods and forged pistons. and if i had an extra grand sitting around like i do now, i could have all the parts to have the engine rebuilt with the turbo, or damn close to it. I mean, do you guys realize what a camed, chipped, dyno tuned, turbocharged, ballanced, ported, polished 8000RPM revving Zetec could do? think about it. Think about what you're saying before you say it. i'm NOT saying i'm doing that to my car, or atleast not now. that 3000 dollar loan is actually gonna end up being my school payment. there is no sense in me buying a new car. even with my semi-modded, i'm gettin better MPG's than any of you duratec guys. and the UDP is only gonna help more. Let me see you SVT and SE owners hit over 37 MPG COMBINED!
which came first ..the head or the tail ? who cares ..standing here drinking my beer watching the dog chase its tail is ****ing great !! ring any bells ? ..G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back