• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stupid a-holes...

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
So I come home for the weekend, look at my dad's truck and notice this...

0131091135a.jpg

0131091135.jpg

0131091134a.jpg

0131091134.jpg

Turns out that some asshole ran into the truck in a parking lot and bailed. No note, no information, nothing but a smashed in corner that now needs to be addressed. I already bought a new taillight, and i'll probably try to fix what i can over my spring break. I just hate how someone can hit a person's car, do damage to that extent, and just bail. :mad:

I know what you mean, god forbid someone actually take responsibility for themselves.:mad:

I had the same sort of thing happen to me two days before Christmas in a Walmart parking lot. The guy hit me, and tried to drive off, but lucky for me someone saw it, took down the license plate number, called the police and left a note on my windshield. I got a check from his insurance company for a little over $2000. :cool:

Sorry to hear about it.

It makes me mad that people are cowardly (is that even a word?) enough to just drive off, instead of facing the fact that they did something wrong.

this has nothing to do with a car but its a smiliar event.

I was at the gym today and I left my rockstar energy drink by the bench I was working on. I always put it on the same place so the foot of the bench protects it and its out of the way. Well some :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: comes by and knocks it over. hes like oh sorry. Im like yeah now I have to go buy another one (sarcastically) he just walks away.

Assholes

I hate people that do that crap. That is why when i come across someone who is honest i can let things slide a little. If you own up to what you did like an honest person should i thank them.

It's crap like this that makes me park far away in the parking lot at work during the day.

I owned the BMW for no more than 2-3 months, and I come out after work and find a huge ding on my drivers door with paint flaking off. :mad:

got to remember that people have no idea how to park. so when you are off by yourself they park next to you to have something to line there car up with so that they can park! like its that hard to pull into a parking space :help:

this has nothing to do with a car but its a smiliar event.

I was at the gym today and I left my rockstar energy drink by the bench I was working on. I always put it on the same place so the foot of the bench protects it and its out of the way. Well some :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: comes by and knocks it over. hes like oh sorry. Im like yeah now I have to go buy another one (sarcastically) he just walks away.

Assholes

this post brought to you by rockstar energy drinks...
rockstar.jpg

Whoever did this has just as much damage on their vehicle. Those frontier rear bumpers are pretty strong. If it happened in the neighborhood you could probably figure out who did it. But since its some parking lot chances of finding him are slim. You never know though.

got to remember that people have no idea how to park. so when you are off by yourself they park next to you to have something to line there car up with so that they can park! like its that hard to pull into a parking space :help:

See I've found, at least in our area people are too lazy and don't want to walk the extra distance, so it works pretty well for me, but yeah, I know you mean.

Also, you will never catch me parking next to one of those cart return things, oh hell no.

My wagon i'm not as worried because i'm at school, and i know i'm going to get dings, that's why i didn't need a car that had a perfect body because i know i'd get upset if it got smacked around.

but there's a difference between preparing for some dings, and then crap like what happened to my dad's truck.

My wagon i'm not as worried because i'm at school, and i know i'm going to get dings, that's why i didn't need a car that had a perfect body because i know i'd get upset if it got smacked around.

but there's a difference between preparing for some dings, and then crap like what happened to my dad's truck.

Huge difference.

Quick question, does the place he was at happen to have security cameras on that parking lot, perhaps they caught something?

It would have to have been a truck to do that much damage to another truck that high.

I have a couple friends w/ the same type of damage to their trucks from backing in to the concrete posts in the parking lot at the bar when they leave...
friday.gif

HAHA Yeah everytime i go anwhere i always park the farthest away from anything. The way i see it the cars safer an im gettin a little more excersise at the same time

Back