• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow.

im gonna go out to nutley nj and see a guy named nick. ex volvo tech, hardcore volvo fan and extremely knowledgeable about the R. get his professional opinion and then move forward on getting it fixed. supposedly he can get warranty work done working inconjunction with a dealer up in that area so if that's true then i'll just let him take care of it as i really don't trust volvo of edison or bay ridge volvo.

[New York Italian accent] I'm gonna go to Nutley and see Nicky about gettin' the Volvo fixed.[/NY Italian accent]

IDK, just reminded me of some Mafia type thing. ;) :shrug:

The forecast for in my area around yesterday afternoon said we'd get about 2" of snow today.

...we've gotten about 10" and now they're saying we're gonna get another 4" - 6".

"...according to Al, we were supposed to have 4-12 inches of snow. That's his prediction. We had 36 inches of snow! Giving him the benefit of the doubt...he's 2 feet off. That's not even in the ballpark! If you were a roofer, and you built a roof...and it was 2 feet off, you'd still be serving time!"

-Lewis Black

No fair! Why do we keep getting ripped off in the snow department?
I guess I should just be happy that it wasn't sleet and freezing rain again.

Sooo...what to do, what to do.

I need tires. I get my monies on Wednesday.

Should I pay the credit cards so they stop calling or should I get tires?

you have the most challenging dilemmas...hmmm, I'd go with new tires and make the minimum payment on the cards...

There's a guy out here that sells "used" tires that have low mileage on them. I think I might give him a call so I can get something to hold me over.

Back