• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show I am a good sport, here is my contour at its messiest... IE today. I didnt touch a thing inside cause I wanted it in all its horribly messy goodness.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2998/1161/32493080010_large.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2998/1161/32493080011_large.jpg

Still no food, and no pile of bottles that would bankrupt whichever store you go to for the deposit (or a small country for that matter).

I really need SVT interior. And yes I take the headrests out frequently, I dont lock my doors most of the time cause its a small town, but I dont like leaving the monitors in it none the less, plus I dont want the cold to F them up.

You hate your car and are a terrible person!!1!one!1eleven

did you seriously say that? you are going overboard on this car stuff. IT. IS. A. CAR. chill out. i understand you love having your car clean and taking care of it and stuff, but not so much me. if you seriously measure someone's pride in how their car is...well...that's a little wack.

The cleanliness of your car is a reflection of how you are with everything else. If your car is that disgusting, somehow I doubt you keep an imaculate home.

Funny how the nastiest car interiors at work are driven by the two dirtiest people. There work space is exactly like their cars, nasty and over run with garbage. They collect crap like a pack rat.

lol, Homer FTW!

This thread is the equivalent to the scene in "Airplane!" where people line up to slap some sense into the panicking lady. I can picture half of you lined up with your own method of slapping sense into poor Bombdig.

lol, Homer FTW!

This thread is the equivalent to the scene in "Airplane!" where people line up to slap some sense into the panicking lady. I can picture half of you lined up with your own method of slapping sense into poor Bombdig.

i won't be poor bombdig once i turn in those bottles and become a rich girl. but in regards to the slapping i say: ;)

That stuff is all garbage. None of those containers are empty - there is still food residue in all of them, including the candy wrappers.

When you're eating and drinking at home, do you merely throw your trash onto the seat next to you and let it sit there for days? I seriously doubt it.
Why should a car be any different?
How hard is it when you leave a car to take out the stuff you brought in with you?
It doesn't matter what kind of car it is, it's a matter of being filthy, disgusting and lazy.

And as far as the personal threats going on in this thread - you want to talk about being in a pissy mood - just try me. Keep the thread on topic.

My wife has a messy car, but freaks about cleaning the house. I don't get it. She takes containers for lunch, eats at work, throws them in her car after work, leaves them there forever. Then she blames me for her car being messy.....and every time we go threw the same thing.....I start picking out the garbage from the back seat and say, this was yours, this was yours, this was yours, wait...this bottle was mine, this was yours, this was yours, this was yours. :laugh:

My wife has a messy car, but freaks about cleaning the house. I don't get it. She takes containers for lunch, eats at work, throws them in her car after work, leaves them there forever. Then she blames me for her car being messy.....and every time we go threw the same thing.....I start picking out the garbage from the back seat and say, this was yours, this was yours, this was yours, wait...this bottle was mine, this was yours, this was yours, this was yours. :laugh:

haha I'm a selective neat freak like that. I keep a clean apartment, clean car, but my bedrdoom is a mess with clothes and unpacked items everywhere. My shoe/sneaker racks are arranged by brand/color though.

You won't be rich, you'll just be reimbursed for what you overpaid for.

that doesn't mean i won't be rich. if i collect billions of bottles of the course of years then when i go to get the bottle deposits i will get a lump sum of money that can make me rich.

5 cents x 5,000,000,000,000 bottles = $250,000,000,000

see.

that doesn't mean i won't be rich. if i collect billions of bottles of the course of years then when i go to get the bottle deposits i will get a lump sum of money that can make me rich.

5 cents x 5,000,000,000,000 bottles = $250,000,000,000

see.

Or you could deposit 5 cents in a piggy bank at a time and after depositing those nickels 5 trillion times you will still have your 250 billion dollars, but in the mean time you will have a car that doesnt disgust everyone who sees it.

How is saving the bottles in your car a better way of getting rich than saving your money in a piggy bank? Or if you have enough a real bank where it gains interest, cause in your car all those bottles are doing is losing value due to inflation. That and making even my car look clean....

Or you could deposit 5 cents in a piggy bank at a time and after depositing those nickels 5 trillion times you will still have your 250 billion dollars, but in the mean time you will have a car that doesnt disgust everyone who sees it.

How is saving the bottles in your car a better way of getting rich than saving your money in a piggy bank? Or if you have enough a real bank where it gains interest, cause in your car all those bottles are doing is losing value due to inflation. That and making even my car look clean....

you looked too far into it. i wasn't being serious i was just proving a point that that could happen. but seeing as i probably will never save up trillions of bottles, that will not happen. i'm not really planning on depositing any of those bottles anyways. i just leave 'em on the curb for harold the homeless man to collect on his morning bottle run.

you looked too far into it. i wasn't being serious i was just proving a point that that could happen. but seeing as i probably will never save up trillions of bottles, that will not happen. i'm not really planning on depositing any of those bottles anyways. i just leave 'em on the curb for harold the homeless man to collect on his morning bottle run.

but I think you found a way for everyone to help pay for the stimulus package that Obama signed. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back